Is the CTHULHU arp worth $40?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If there's a demo, I plan on demoing tonight. The GUI is very nice but does it out-do FL studio's chord generator and a freebie arp?

Yes, definitely.
ImageImageImageImage

it worth more.
it's one of a kind tool:)

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

wakax wrote:it worth more.
it's one of a kind tool:)
You beat me to it. It's worth way more!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I don't use arps very often, but when I do, I use this one. It's great. The chord generator is an added bonus.

Shangsean wrote:I don't use arps very often, but when I do...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I was just thinking how boring Live's arp is, and I'd love to use FM8's with something else, and this thread popped up...among other things. Arp looks fantastic! Not sure how much I'd use the chord generator, but it might be worthy when I'm needing some inspiration. I've already got a good number of generators that I don't use. But the arp...:)

Yes, it is worth $40.

yes

tekeli li....

Yes! I actually don't use the arp at all but like more the chord side of things, nice to load midi chords and then come up with new progressions!
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

I can make chord progressions all day long, but it looks nice to be able to quickly alternate between the patterns, transpose them etc.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

It would be better if you didn't have to load it on to a separate channel, but yes its worth the money.

It is $39 but not $40. :P

Just kidding. The arp is a seriously overlooked featured. You can create some really interesting rhythm sequences with it. It doesn't have to arpeggiate. It would be like your seq/arp on your favorite synth, except you can record the notes and modulations to actual midi. It can also tie into your chord structure.

Return to “Effects”