Tritik tkDelay public beta release. UNLIMITED Demo - (winXP support added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
tkDelay

tritik wrote:
Palio wrote:Ping Pong mode for mono signal or when delay times are linked. As it is in H-Delay for example. When mono signal comes in, 1st delayed is on the left, 2nd right... Also spatial control for this would be great (0-100%, 0 means mono, 100 means 100%left and right)
Hi Palio. have a look at the 'ping-pong' factory preset, you're maybe looking for that.
the trick is to mute one of the channel by using one of the 'input' gain (setting it to -inf db), and to play with the 'LR-cross' knob.
Oh. I doesn't pass through factory pressets. My fault. :D
Thank you :)

We just released the beta 4.
There's an audiounit fix & tap-tempo has been added.
Tooltips are now a bit bigger and get correctly resized when you resize the whole interface.

Thanks again for the feedback and improvements suggestions, that's really motivating to see such interest in tkDelay!
We are also happy that we received so little bug reports and no crash report at all :)
we can totally live with it! but remember it's a beta version, so if you catch a bug please report it here, or by mailing support at tritik.
This will help us to make a rock solid version 1!

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick turnaround on tooltip scaling.

Just a small suggestion;
rename this thread to;
Tritik tkDelay plugin public beta release. UNLIMITED Demo.

Just for brand building and easier recognizing the thread.
(I now think; is that the thread?)
Last edited by electricthing on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

done. thanks!

This is a very nice delay! I've been testing it with my S-gear and Valhallavintageverb patches...It's all a guitarist could ever possibly want. I even like the preset handling. I would like to have a manual. I'm not sure what the filter is doing or how it's doing it exactly, but I can use my ears. I like to have the delay a bit darker than the main signal and I'm using the filter to get that done. Don't let my ignorance slow you down though. Nice piece. I'll be buying it by the end of the day!

tritik: so you can try to make works this also on XP? This allow me to make a donation\buy... o.O

clintmartin wrote:This is a very nice delay! I've been testing it with my S-gear and Valhallavintageverb patches...It's all a guitarist could ever possibly want. I even like the preset handling. I would like to have a manual. I'm not sure what the filter is doing or how it's doing it exactly, but I can use my ears. I like to have the delay a bit darker than the main signal and I'm using the filter to get that done. Don't let my ignorance slow you down though. Nice piece. I'll be buying it by the end of the day!
OK! Just bought!

I want to check the demo out, but Studio One Pro can't seem to load or find it (I'm not sure exactly why, there's no errors or anything).

I'm using Windows 7 64bit pro, Studio One Pro 64bit, and using the 64bit version of the plugin, installed in the correct folder and double checked. I tried refreshing the plugin list inside S1 to no avail.

Any ideas?

Hi tritik,

I actually really like this delay and for 9€ it's a steal, but I find it a bit strange that to buy it I have to give all my personal information (complete address and such) whereas from you I know practically nothing - no information about you, no address, no location, nothing about the company, no real contact apart from a form, you appear on KVR out of the blue five days ago and try to sell you beta. Plus you always use 'we' like you have a multi person company whereas everything else leaves the impression of the usual one man indie developer show (don't mean that demeaning, there's great indie devs out there)
Your twitter account says you are from France, but judging from the rest you might as well be from some fishy tax haven. Now i don't know the legal situation in France, but here in Germany every company selling stuff on the web must have a legal notice...
Judging from your posts here you seem to be a nice guy (or gal?) but I'd really like to know a bit more before I given you even 9€. Which I would because as I said, liking it.

Hi fese!
sure, we ( ;) ) have to put the legal stuff on the website and I'll do it in the next days. Just had too many things to do lately and did not prioritize that. (don't tell the french administration please! :) )
I know it's annoying for people to fill all those fields. But that is exactly for administrative and legal purpose (invoices).
Last edited by Tritik on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolarRainUK wrote:I want to check the demo out, but Studio One Pro can't seem to load or find it (I'm not sure exactly why, there's no errors or anything).

I'm using Windows 7 64bit pro, Studio One Pro 64bit, and using the 64bit version of the plugin, installed in the correct folder and double checked. I tried refreshing the plugin list inside S1 to no avail.

Any ideas?
Hi,

I just checked with the same config (Studio One Pro 2.6.3 64bits with Windows 7 64bits pro ), and tkDelay is showing up and working here. Can you please check another time your vst folder?
(by default Studio pro uses C:\Program Files\Vstplugins , while the tkDelay installer put the dll within C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins
please get also sure you used the right tkDelay installer (i.e. 64bits and not 32bits). If it still does not work, email us at support@ tritik.com and I'll assist you.

"C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins" :bang:
It's easy if you know how

:) note that it is the default path, but the windows installer now allows you to choose the destination path.

I use this little program to change the default VST path, and hopefully tell any capable installler where it is, and avoid manual search.
http://asseca.org/setVSTpath/index.html
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”