Tone2 UltraSpace

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh well this looked interesting but I think KR-Space covers the same territory (all things spatial - echo+delay+reverb/room) a lot better and more creatively - I picked that up for a great price in the recent sales (may still be on sale at JRRShop?).

aMUSEd wrote: I picked that up for a great price in the recent sales (may still be on sale at JRRShop?).
Unfortunately no..
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Warmverb is my favourite reverb. I dont know why it just really does it for me. I make almost exclusively house and techno and it has that glitsty impressive shiny sound that works for me. For example if you put a small percussive sound through a huge reverb it can create an awesome ambient effect which for me never gets old and always sounds great on warmverb. Cant wait to try ultraspace. Ive tested alot as well ones that people always rate highly like Lexicon and Toraverb seems to get good reviews and they are nice in their own right but still warmverb does it every time. I know before ive tried it ultraspace is going to get rinsed to f**k on my mixes. ps I dont work for tone 2 lol.

I would pay serious money to get a 64 bit Warmverb 2...with drag and drop slots, better pitch FX, lockable wet/dry Mix knob and a decent browser.
None of which got put into this piss-poor effort. :-(
"What embecile composed this list :/"

This:

"One compact plugin as an all-in-one solution for everything related to ambient simulation."

*Why am i using Valhalla?? I find that plugin more all-in-one compared to this.

This:

"Our DSP experts have analyzed the esoteric algorithms of the most popular and expensive hardware units. With many sophisticated experiments, we were able to design an effect suite that unifies the advantages of these legendary devices.
Because of its semi-modular design and its flexibility, it covers a huge sonic range."

*Unifies the advantages of these legendary devices?? Which devices? It sounds far from professional. Again, Valhalla rocks HARD, compared to this Ultrapsace.

*Semi-modular? Really?? I mean, there are ducking and mixing options. That doesn't make it truly semi modular...it is more like bussing.

*Huge sonic range? It always kinda sound the same. Again, Valhalla (and many others, D16 anyone?) is truly capable of covering a large sonic range.

--

I love the Electra2, Saurus2, Rayblaster (mainly for it's strange sounds) and BiFilter/Filterbank filters, but i am far from impressed by this Ultraspace. Even more so, i just dislike this plugin. I wouldn't even pay 10 euro's for this plugin.

richielg wrote:Warmverb is my favourite reverb. I dont know why it just really does it for me. I make almost exclusively house and techno and it has that glitsty impressive shiny sound that works for me. For example if you put a small percussive sound through a huge reverb it can create an awesome ambient effect which for me never gets old and always sounds great on warmverb. Cant wait to try ultraspace. Ive tested alot as well ones that people always rate highly like Lexicon and Toraverb seems to get good reviews and they are nice in their own right but still warmverb does it every time. I know before ive tried it ultraspace is going to get rinsed to f**k on my mixes. ps I dont work for tone 2 lol.
Thanks for this post. Think i got to give Warmverb another go soon. Really want to get more experienced with verbs, i feel like it's a key element to get to sound better.

Just a heads up: As far as i could see, you can get both this, and Saurus 2 on Best Service's shop for 59 € total in the 2 for 1 sale. Any further thoughts about this plugin? Somehow this thread got cold pretty quickly, and i haven't heard of Ultraspace since. Hope that's not down to the quality of the plugin. :)

Edit: Ok, forget that, i must have been tripping yesterday, because now, whenever i put Saurus and Ultraspace in the cart, it always says 99 €, and that's also the way it is described for the sale, that, whatever product is cheaper, you get for free with the first item. So... nevermind. Dunno why i saw 59 € there yesterday.

The GUI is bad. See the led lights? Am I drunk? The labels are like stickers. And what those two cables suppose to do?

Return to “Effects”