Vengeance Producer Suite - Essential Effects Bundle 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks interesting, but no more dongles for me.

The dongle decision is very bad especially when soft elicenser protection is available but if the dev's crack paranoia primes over selling the plugs, too bad for them.

Thanks for the cool plugins :tu: (and some creative inovations like the Q on delay filter :wink: !)..

Hop, hop, a night spent playing around with these effects. Naked Dream: fx bundle 1 and 2...

https://soundcloud.com/bumagy/naked-dream
produce 3 songs per week for 33 weeks (until Aug 2017)
preparing for kegaïs project
soundcloud.com/gaspardbucher

TheKid wrote:Dongles are so prehistoric. :(
I wouldn't consider them prehistoric; they're extremely effective. Steinberg's products have been protected for 6+ years now and iLok2 is still uncompromised after nearly 4.
GHOST19 wrote:The dongle decision is very bad especially when soft elicenser protection is available but if the dev's crack paranoia primes over selling the plugs, too bad for them.
Yeah, Reason's implementation of codemeter is a good example; No need for a physical dongle.

If it wasn't for the fact that Nexus 2 requires an eLicenser, I'd be annoyed too that the Vengeance products need one. I love Nexus 2 though, so makes the eLicenser requirement of Vengeance's products a non-issue for me.

I've managed to avoid the physical iLok so far (am using the software-only version). I wonder if we'll ever see a software-only version of eLicenser?

Anyway, the Vengeance plugins in general are really nice. Worth enduring a dongle for, in my opinion. Good customer service, too. Rene is very responsive to questions.

These are definitely going on my "to buy" list.

Naenyn wrote:I've managed to avoid the physical iLok so far (am using the software-only version). I wonder if we'll ever see a software-only version of eLicenser?
Don't you know Soft-eLicenser? - its even mentioned in this thread.. :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I bit the bullet for Vengeance. So I've now an ilok, E-licenser and a USB (thanks waves!). I don't particularly like dongles - Give me U-he any day.

People always moan and complain but it 'ant going to change. So if you want their products then your stuck with their protection. The trade off is worth it imo. Slate, Soundtoys, Vengeance, Xils.

C'est la vie...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

valerian_777 wrote:
Naenyn wrote:I've managed to avoid the physical iLok so far (am using the software-only version). I wonder if we'll ever see a software-only version of eLicenser?
Don't you know Soft-eLicenser? - its even mentioned in this thread.. :D
I don't .. how'd I miss that? :dog:

This thread is KVR Gold ..again.. just stupid bashing of dongles and the like. I slowly feel like all hope is gone here.
Finally!

Sustain parameter of MB Transient behaves and sounds really weird? Did anyone else notice this? Especially noticable when you want to increase sustain.

cyphersuit wrote:This thread is KVR Gold ..again.. just stupid bashing of dongles and the like. I slowly feel like all hope is gone here.
You aren't the only one....
rsp
sound sculptist

Amazing set of effects, really impressed! But I'm afraid the dongle-thingey is scaring me off also. :help:

GHOST19 wrote:The dongle decision is very bad especially when soft elicenser protection is available but if the dev's crack paranoia primes over selling the plugs, too bad for them.
The point is to sell more plugins, rather than having people using warez. :roll: Take a look at Sylenth1, most popular synth used in EDM tracks, and the most warezed one either. Even top producers like to show off in videos with the cracked version. And still people are pissing all over dev's which take measures to prevent their plugins from getting warezed here. This is nuts.

I do not want to enter the dongle discussion, but just a little thing. We know both sides, sales with active protection, and sales without protection (for example many years ago, when the dongle was cracked sales dropped drastically). So even if having the dongle protection is expensive for us (licensing) + even if we lose some potential customers which do not want to have a dongle (for whatever reason), its still a decision that pays off.

msvs wrote:I do not want to enter the dongle discussion, but just a little thing. We know both sides, sales with active protection, and sales without protection (for example many years ago, when the dongle was cracked sales dropped drastically). So even if having the dongle protection is expensive for us (licensing) + even if we lose some potential customers which do not want to have a dongle (for whatever reason), its still a decision that pays off.
Yeah, you have every right to use dongle. At least i know if i buy dongled product, crack kiddies don't have access to use it at all.

:hug:
musisikamar.com

Return to “Effects”