Tritik tkDelay v1 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
tkDelay

Turello wrote:@Omkar: must extracting and starting on C\WINDOWS\system32..?

Could be dangerous..? :? I write that cause I have 2 PC AMD based...
Do you mean the content of the audio-power-settings. zip ?
If so, you can extract it anywhere you wish, hit adconfig.cmd and then delete eveything.
It does not do more than adding a new energy profile to your system
which can be accessed on the windows energy tab.
The only danger is you are blown out of the chair seeing a remarkable increase of performance
compared to lets say windows "balanced mode".

To check the impact of different energy modes, little tools like "core temp" or "cpu-z" are good assistans.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Krubbadoo wrote:CPU reads about 6% on a 2009 MBP 2.53 core2duo @ 256 buffer. Fabfilter Timeless reads at 9% for the same kind of patch. Boz imperial delay reads at 6% too.
I think you might have something else at play here causing higher CPU.

I have a 2009 MBP 2.26 core2duo @ 256 buffer, and tkDelay only uses 3% CPU.

Hi
bungle wrote:If you are changing the UI color scheme please make it optional, dark less contrasty is much better for me personally.
Sure, don't worry, it will be optional (and perhaps only available to registered users..)
It is not finished and also subject to change, but here is a preview to give you an idea of how it should look like more or less.
feedback is welcome.

Looks good to me !
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

YES! Some of us are geezers, you know, and need all the visual help we can get.

Indeed, some among us are truly vision-impaired or even legally (or illegally) blind. Consider adding a high-contrast version as well for those folks.

I quite like the alternative scheme. Maybe blue instead of orange for the knob position indicators as they are more difficult to see against the lighter background. Would give a better contrast.

Thanks for the feedback.
iDesignSound wrote:I quite like the alternative scheme. Maybe blue instead of orange for the knob position indicators as they are more difficult to see against the lighter background. Would give a better contrast.
blue is already used for the 'locked params' (the ones checked in the 'freezer'), so that could be confusing. But I will tweak the orange a bit to improve the contrast.

tkDelay v1.1.0 has been released and is available here.
It includes a few fixes and a new 'light' theme!

Thank you! Love your delay. :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Thanks! :)
The light GUI is so much easier on the eye! :)
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Thanks!
btw, for info : tkDelay is one of the prices of the last 'kvr One Synth Challenge' : http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=428709

Just giving this thread a bump since v1.2.1 is out now.

A little appreciation to the dev on this one, he had a bugfix ready within 24 hours of me reporting it. Nice one, Charles.

mutantdog wrote:Just giving this thread a bump since v1.2.1 is out now.

A little appreciation to the dev on this one, he had a bugfix ready within 24 hours of me reporting it. Nice one, Charles.
Thanks for the info, quicker than Charles on his site :)

Updates I love, just overwrite the dll, license remains valid.

Changelog ? What was tackled ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

There was an issue with linked channels not being linked correctly when re-opening a project. That's been fixed now, dunno if there's anything else in it.

no, nothing special apart from that, just minor details. Thanks again mutandog for the bug report.
tkdelay's changelog is always available here btw : http://tritik.com/releaseNotes/tkdelay/changeLog.php

Return to “Effects”