Vengeance Producer Suite - Scope - a free xmas gift for all customers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Scope

yes you are right

If SCOPE is on the next CM, I think I might try to get a copy out of the UK. You can never have enough analysis tools. And this is one of the rare chances to get a cross-platform, x64 Oscilloscope for mere pocket money.

Would it still need the eLicenser though?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Would it still need the eLicenser though?
No
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Wait, I thought the original freebie did need the elicenser key?
Now I'm confused.

Also... SCOPE doesn't show up on the CM Vault listing yet.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Wait, I thought the original freebie did need the elicenser key?
Now I'm confused.

Also... SCOPE doesn't show up on the CM Vault listing yet.
the cm version (which is virtually the same as the "official" version) doesn't require a dongle. but, you will have to buy the latest issue of course. there is no "flat rate" to get every new plugin just because you have an account at the vault - in the end, they still want to sell their magazine ;)

Now I'm confused.
I assume it's a way to make it free for ALL
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Now I'm confused.
It is not free. It never was. You still have to buy a magazine. Before, you had to own an elicenser and have another VPS license on it.

Now it is simply more affordable. :hihi:

I tried this one out a few months ago and really liked it. I was trialing tapestop which is also neat. But as soon as the tapestop trial was expired, the scope stopped loading too. Now I can get it back for cheap!

I wonder what are the differences in versions specifically?

VitaminD wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Now I'm confused.
It is not free. It never was. You still have to buy a magazine. Before, you had to own an elicenser and have another VPS license on it.

Now it is simply more affordable. :hihi:
That's what I meant, with regards to Vengeance-Sound.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Compyfox wrote:If SCOPE is on the next CM, I think I might try to get a copy out of the UK.
You don't have to buy the print version of the mag to get the plugs.

Buy it from Zinio, and that will get you the access info needed to download the DVD content at CM Vault

http://gb.zinio.com/www/search/index.js ... uter+music

http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/login/

Tested out Scope CM last night and really like it (I'm a slut for analysis tools and this one of the best I've seen).

A few things I wouldn't mind seeing:
- Ability to resize the GUI, including a full screen button
- Minimal button mode where all buttons become small like the spectrum controls, making more room for graphics. Or maybe auto-hide buttons until mouse over.
- More viewing angles for the waterfall (straight on view would be nice, looking directly from the front instead of the side or angle... )
- Zoom for mid-side waterfalls (full screen etc)
- Multi track compare :)
- Drag projector around with the mouse instead of just the knob (shift drag etc)

Ok, now I'm getting greedy considering that this thing was basically a gift.

Thanks Vengeance!
Last edited by lachrimae on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edited, answered below
Last edited by Numanoid on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It's the same as the regular Scope, just with an added CM logo :) And no dongle required, of course. :tu:

Can you get CM in the Apple Magazine rack yet?

aMUSEd wrote:Can you get CM in the Apple Magazine rack yet?
do you mean the apple newsstand? if so, then yes - if not, then i don't know the magazine rack yet :)

Yes that, couldn't remember its name, I think last time I bought CM I had to use Zinio which I don't like

Return to “Effects”