Cakewalk Pro Channel +10db David Bendeth Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Coming soon in Pro Channel format for Sonar. I hope it sounds as good as it looks.

- VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS for Mac/PC DAWs

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/10db

Last edited by cryophonik on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I thought you were referring to the Pro Channel version - got me all excited there for a minute! :dog: :)
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

The pic you show is the regular version.
IIRC Cake doesn't offer demos of any of their PC models.

This maybe the first prochannel module I buy. The audio demos or descriptions of the other prochannel modules never interested me. I heard demo's of this one by Boz digital and they sounded pretty good, but i'll need to investigate further. I was not truly interested in the vst version of +10db cause I have T-Racks wich has more than I need requarding compressors but a prochannel version may cause me to open my wallet (smart move by the developer to offer the plugin in prochannel format to convince people like me to buy). Prochannel is a good concept just needs quality plugins that don't require ilok IMO. Hopefully this new plugin is the start of something good for me with Prochannel.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Breval wrote:The pic you show is the regular version.
IIRC Cake doesn't offer demos of any of their PC models.
Yeah, I was a little confused when I first posted it and didn't realize that the full version was already available. :dog:

I am familiar with David Bendeth from his work with Breaking Benjamin. Does anybody know what hardware the eq/comp is based on or even "inspired by"? Thanks.

AC

Audio & Design Recording Compex/Vocal Stressor
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote:Audio & Design Recording Compex/Vocal Stressor
Thank you, kind sir! Those are great comps for drums and vox. There's no way I would have guessed those on my own.

You're welcome, AC222.

I've worked with a lot of A+D(R) gear, still have some and access to more, and it's a favorite of mine.

I also have the +10 bundle and really like it.

The dBoz (see how I did that?) collective did good on this one, for sure.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Pro Channel +10db David Bendeth Compressor
Wait a minute... So it doesn't go to 11?

What a bummer :lol:

I find it difficult to get excited over yet another further different EQ and compressor. So, meh.

KEv

I reckon that this won't be part of the membership. Oh well, I'll probably wind up getting it anyway.

From Cakewalk's Andrew Rossa
Boz Digital Labs did this plugin and with our help made it ProChannel compatible. It will be available separately as a purchase and will have a nice introductory price. Since this was not developed by Cakewalk, it's not going to be part of membership but still a very cool plugin.
That was posted on their forum a short while ago.

Seems like the developer does everything he can to make people NOT want to demo this +10db plugin. You have to create a account then go threw the webstore's check-out process, I think this is what stopped me before. Then when the demo is installed the demo's limitation wich is a fade-out into silence noise occurs like every 10 seconds so you can't even really listen adequately to the plugin process. Why someone would have demo sounds occur that quickly puzzles me. I tolerated it all this time but I usually don't, the times have changed and there are too many other fish in the sea. For that demo process alone I give a - to this +10 db .
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Return to “Effects”