New Reverb - Spirit Reverb-a new take on springs *update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kenit wrote:Yeah, don't work on Studio one 2.6.5 with Windows7 64bit.
But work fine on Bitwig 1.1 and Ableton 9.1.
Really nice sound :)
thanks, I now have a fixed binary for this problem with studio one, I haven't uploaded yet, need to test with other systems first, but it will be fixed so that shouldn't discourage anyone from trying or buying.
zenvoxpop wrote:It sounds pretty much amazing, probably THE best spring reverb plug.
Maybe even better than my hardware unit.But it can be pretty CPU heavy, and GUI is somewhat large.I think you should seriously consider making a smaller, simplified, striped down version (one spring, one algo only) and then release it, maybe as freeware/demo thing. Little Spirit Reverb?
kangul wrote:What type of copy protection is used for this product? The information on your website is not very clear. Is it some kind of challenge / response with the limited number of activations, manually controlled by developer? edit: rasmusklump beated me with this question.
Sorry about the GUI size its for 1080 height widescreen, maybe a sizing option is possible some day.
I don't intend to make a secondary or lite version.
The demo is uncrippled as I've mentioned and I think that also answers the copy protection questions.
Last edited by aegean on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aegean Music > Amp Vision amp modeling / Pitchproof pitch shifter / Spirit Reverb / Doppler Dome
http://aegeanmusic.com

Kaboom75 wrote:Can it be shaken?
You'll have to be more specific, but if you mean like kick the reverb tank, it doesn't have that now, I'll consider it for future features.
Aegean Music > Amp Vision amp modeling / Pitchproof pitch shifter / Spirit Reverb / Doppler Dome

Love this reverb!!!! So much fun to play with :D

Works great on OS 10.6.8 in Studio One. Sounds fantastic, love the variety of textures, the preamp is really good too! Well done!

The downloads are now updated with a fix for the Studio One issue reported here, the issue seemed to appear in Double Precision mode. Download and replace the plugin if you think this affects you.
http://aegeanmusic.com/downloads

Some users reported that the plugin gets unlisted/won't work in Cubase 8 64 Mac. At least some other Cubase versions work. I don't know when this will be fixed.

Thank you, aegean.
Now it works fine on Studio One :tu:

aegean wrote:Update: Downloads replaced with a fixed version (for Studio One problem) 2/19/15
Don't know what that problem was but the new one is crashing S1 on plugin scan for me on Mavericks.

Thank you, aegean ! this is a great little gem. I was afraid of it's CPU munching abilities but to my surprise it's not THAT heavy on my elderly PC (9550). I like it very much on drum synth/perc loops - it does wonders and can be tweaked in all kinds of ways.

Great plugin at a great price.

well done !
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

aMUSEd wrote:
aegean wrote:Update: Downloads replaced with a fixed version (for Studio One problem) 2/19/15
Don't know what that problem was but the new one is crashing S1 on plugin scan for me on Mavericks.
That's strange, can you try uninstalling the VST and using the AU only and see if there is still a problem?

I bought it especially because you take a risk with a full functional demo. I like that and thats the first and foremost reason i bought it (that this plugin is also a beautiful spring reverb didn't hurt ofcoz'). :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:I bought it especially because you take a risk with a full functional demo. I like that and thats the first and foremost reason i bought it (that this plugin is also a beautiful spring reverb didn't hurt ofcoz'). :lol:

Oh yeah? didnt know that. Whats the risk?. Im demoing now.
There ya have it...

Ultrasonic wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:I bought it especially because you take a risk with a full functional demo. I like that and thats the first and foremost reason i bought it (that this plugin is also a beautiful spring reverb didn't hurt ofcoz'). :lol:

The risk is that people could demo it (better use it) till they die and don't ever feel the urge to buy it. :hihi:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

aegean wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
That's strange, can you try uninstalling the VST and using the AU only and see if there is still a problem?
I reset the blacklist and scanned again, it is working now.

Why do the templates always have mono to stereo and stereo selected? How can it be both at the same time?

valerian_777 wrote:
Ultrasonic wrote:

The risk is that people could demo it (better use it) till they die and don't ever feel the urge to buy it. :hihi:
Hmmm.....still a bit confused. What you describe sounds more like honor-ware to me. A demo is a demonstration, and there fore *should* revert to an unusable state, immediately following the demonstration.

This sounds more like Reaper. It will always function whether you pay for it or not, but you ARE supposed to pay for it. No?
If this is the case, it makes the price feel a bit high. (sorry aegean - im not trying to tell you how to operate. just thinking out loud here. if im right in my assessment, i would want as many people to pay for it as possible, and i would assume, the lower the price the more apt one would be to pay for it)
Also a note about the demo, it doesn't have any DRM at all,
Is that what this means? Im not sure what DRM is.
There ya have it...

aMUSEd wrote:
aegean wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
I reset the blacklist and scanned again, it is working now.

Why do the templates always have mono to stereo and stereo selected? How can it be both at the same time?
With the selections in the menus, I believe that's a GUI issue where it shows multiple things selected in the dropdown, but it still works correctly, only one can be selected at a time.

Return to “Effects”