Zynaptiq Morph

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Morph

rustman wrote:I look forward to seeing more. I'm interested in how it can be creatively misused for non-drum sounds as well.

...also, because I'm the guy who was right (see above), I'd like a gold star and a cookie.
i'd say by extention any staccato types of signal (i assume either tuned or untuned) might benefit of such effect

Krakatau wrote:
rustman wrote:I look forward to seeing more. I'm interested in how it can be creatively misused for non-drum sounds as well.

...also, because I'm the guy who was right (see above), I'd like a gold star and a cookie.
i'd say by extention any staccato types of signal (i assume either tuned or untuned) might benefit of such effect
My guess would have been transients, but I'll bet it involves spectrum as well.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

rustman wrote:
Krakatau wrote:

My guess would have been transients, but I'll bet it involves spectrum as well.
Relevant undoubtedly, I'm not skilled in technical notions, just an instinctive approach,

just let the boss telling us what goes on exactly...

:)

Another Lagavulin fan here.

I waited exactly 1 month to actually buy a lience for Morph 2, which I just did, this has been one of the best demo periods in my life I must say :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:I waited exactly 1 month to actually buy a lience for Morph 2, which I just did, this has been one of the best demo periods in my life I must say :)
I waited exactly one day to buy a license.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:I waited exactly 1 month to actually buy a lience for Morph 2, which I just did, this has been one of the best demo periods in my life I must say :)
Which did not give you any advantage at all :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:
deastman wrote:
Precisely. I would say the advantage is all yours. Also this: I'm an idiot. :lol:

deastman wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
deastman wrote:
Precisely. I would say the advantage is all yours. Also this: I'm an idiot. :lol:
LOLZ, no you're not, just an early bird.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
deastman wrote:
Food for thought......by not buying the licence until the last day of the demo period you have been able to use the purchase money for other things for 28 days.
So far that makes sense.

What if during the demo period you invested that money in shares and you ended up losing badly on that investment.

Does that example support the proposition that you would have been better off buying the licence after one day of the demo period ??

:party: :tu: :hihi: :wheee:

Beatworld wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
deastman wrote:
Food for thought......by not buying the licence until the last day of the demo period you have been able to use the purchase money for other things for 28 days.
So far that makes sense.

What if during the demo period you invested that money in shares and you ended up losing badly on that investment.

Does that example support the proposition that you would have been better off buying the licence after one day of the demo period ??

:party: :tu: :hihi: :wheee:
I don't do shares and I only invest in my own stuff - and I always kept enough money on my patchpool paypal account to purchase, although if there hadn't been any money on my pp, the money would have been drawn from my bank account anyway, as I have my business pp setup that way.

Sampleconstruct wrote: I don't do shares and I only invest in my own stuff -
That makes two of us. :tu:
It isn't the first time my attempt at online humor has apparently failed. :D

Beatworld wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote: I don't do shares and I only invest in my own stuff -
That makes two of us. :tu:
It isn't the first time my attempt at online humor has apparently failed. :D
I deliberately ignored your humour though, so it was my fault :party:

Sampleconstruct wrote:I deliberately ignored your humour though, so it was my fault :party:
With a view to bringing the discussion back on topic......
Humour can sometimes Morph into fact and fact can sometimes Morph into humour. :arrow:

Bringing this actually back on topic, here's an idea which I haven't had an opportunity to test out yet. Record two different vocalists singing exactly the same part. Morph between them. Anyone want to give it a try and post a demo?

Return to “Effects”