Did xoxos retire?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xoxos.net seems to have expired. I wrote him bout 2 weeks ago and still havent heard from him :o I certainly dont hope he shut down his glorious plug-factory...

if you write in xoxos forum maybe he responds :wink: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=125

So you're not worried that something bad has happened to him on a personal or health level your just concerned about getting his plugins ?

Either way I hope all is well with one of the most colorful members ever to grace KVR........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

his last post was Mar 20..

xoxos is a fantastic person, very kind and generous, recently explained some of the reasons why it does not do new things and maybe people should respect and support him a little more.

I don't think xoxox will ever retire, but I think it's pretty likely that he will transcend.

Teksonik wrote:So you're not worried that something bad has happened to him on a personal or health level your just concerned about getting his plugins ?

Either way I hope all is well with one of the most colorful members ever to grace KVR........
That goes without saying Teksonik...

i did get your email, but i have been up and downloading files there up until yesterday, and the site worked for me when i checked, so i didn't believe you.

now i believe you! but i'm sure it's paid for... hm....
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos.net reinstated, domain reg.

stay tuned form awe! :dog:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Teksonik wrote:So you're not worried that something bad has happened to him on a personal or health level your just concerned about getting his plugins ?
There are 1,29 billion people living in absolute poverty. You can't get much sleep if you care about each and every one of them on a personal/health level :help:

This is a forum about plugins right?

Numanoid wrote:
There are 1,29 billion people living in absolute poverty. You can't get much sleep if you care about each and every one of them on a personal/health level :help:

This is a forum about plugins right?
You can not...be....serious...... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I care about most people.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

:hug: I care about all of you. :hug:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

gotta love the xoxos! brilliant, man...

Teksonik wrote:
You can not...be....serious...... :roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY

Sorry, had to do it!!!

Return to “Effects”