/* static noise */

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Hard to beat the free chorus offered by Acon Digital, "Multiply". Blue Cat's free pack are really, really good.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Valhalla Ubermod. Some great freebies mentioned above too.

Yes, Multiply for chorus.

I do most of the other stuff OTB with pedals at this point, but I never really found a phaser I liked. TAL-Flanger is nice.

Also remember that some phasers can do nice vibrato too, just keep them 100% wet. Phasers that have non-uniform capacitor/frequency values work the best a.k.a. Univibe, IMHO. Also for some fun, put your favorite distortion-plug before a phaser to get some swoosh a.k.a Roland Jet Phaser.

soundtoys phasemistress is just the best.

Melda :tu:
hivkorn wrote:soundtoys phasemistress is just the best.
Favourite free 64-Bit Phaser/Flanger/Vibrato/Chorus

sorry .... i don't seen the free ...

d16 just announced a flanger
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

If you're already a Rob Papen customer, there's RP-AMOD.

If you can pick up a copy of Computer Music Magazine, it should have Subsonic Labs' VolframCM on it. The full version (not free) is available here.

If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Melda free bundle. All the modulation effects you could need. And if you upgrade the free bundle you unlock a bunch of handy extra features like adjustable oversampling.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Effects”