TAL-Reverb-4 (Free)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Introduced at the same time as TAL-Sampler, and thus a bit overshadowed, but I think it deserves some attention. It basically does one type of reverb, and you can make that bigger or smaller, that's it. But it does it very well, it blends nicely, and it's free, what's not to like? :)
http://tal-software.com/products/tal-reverb-4
Description
TAL-Reverb-4 is a standalone version of the high quality reverb implemented in TAL-Sampler.

Features
  • Modulated vintage reverb sound.
    Very diffuse sound.
    Fast build up time, also with long reverb sounds.
    Works on almost every audio material.
    Easy to use.
    Only stereo channels supported.

Tbh, i was a bit underwhelmed after i tried it. It's a plate reverb and not overly exciting sounding. I guess it does the job. Heard better though tbh.

awesome :) thanks a lot TAL

With similar settings Tal-Reverb 3 sounded better to my ears.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

chk071 wrote:Tbh, i was a bit underwhelmed after i tried it. It's a plate reverb and not overly exciting sounding. I guess it does the job. Heard better though tbh.
A reflection of my thoughts also, within seconds I cant hep thinking is a commercial version with more settings going to be released. Similar methodology with TDT and nothing wrong with that.

Not going to derail regarding the sampler but not wanting to post again (lazy), also a little uinderwhelmed and the demo restriction is somewhat restricted.

Back to the verb not bad for free but Tals previous releases are better in my book.

Sounds pretty good to me! For some reason, the installer wasn't installing the 64-bit AU for me, though .. Had to pull it out with Pacifist.

^^ Got to install it using that. :tu:
Last edited by Koolly on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Naenyn wrote:Sounds pretty good to me! For some reason, the installer wasn't installing the 64-bit AU for me, though .. Had to pull it out with Pacifist.
I did something similar on Windows, not for any technical reason but just beacuse I don't see the point of installers for single file plugins. I opened up the .msi with 7-zip and extracted/renamed the single file in there.

It's a straightforward little reverb plugin which I'm sure I can find a use for.

Thanks TAL! :tu:

Return to “Effects”