Klanghelm MJUC and MJUC jr. released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought this and been using it on some quick mixes. Apart from sounding great, it has all the functionality that I look for in a compressor - hpf, wet/dry, drive, colour, dual mono... Not to mention the density and istage options. Really dig it. Congratulations, Tony!

Just waiting for the 1st to buy this no brain"er". Awesome work :tu:
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Very nice sounding plug-in, thanks for your great creation klanghelm.
BC

Really like this compressor. Currently Ive found it extremely useful on the end mix with stems and buss groups prior to mixdown. Still in my infancy with it (and myself in mixing etc), found it's great for calming the decibles down to get levels and mix right without any heavy handedness, almost as a trimmer. Overall impressed and worth every penny.

If were this plugin were to be compared to an overly expensive compressor would you guys be able to tell the difference? I Have not bought it yet, thus the question.

Hi all,
I've just uploaded the next MJUC update (1.0.2).
- In HQ mode, the cutoff frequency of the oversampling filters now change depending on the sample rate (now always near half the sample rate)
- DENSITY and ISTAGE now trigger the AGC calculation too.
Apart from that, there are a few stability and compatibility improvements for older Windows machines.

MJUC jr. has been updated too (version 1.0.1)
- reduced CPU load when using the plugin's internal bypass
- when used on stereo channels, GR-meter now shows the gain reduction of the stereo sum instead of left channel only
- FIX: default state gets recalled properly now in ProTools
- FIX: occasional erratic VU-needle-behavior
- FIX: OSX: 64-bit AU didn't pass AU-validation on some systems
- FIX: Windows: overall better compatibility with older Windows machines

Tony

A small question. Could you add the version number to your zips please?

Something like ...

MJUCjr-win-installer (version 1.0.1)
MJUC-win-installer (1.0.2)

Thanks. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hi, Not near my email computer to send Tony and email, but I have tried at least 20 times from different computers both mac and pc to download MJUC 1.02 for the mac...... and it always times out........the Jr versions on both platforms and teh MJUC 1.02 Windows download fine albeit a bit slow, but fine...... Has anyone else had this problem with the latest Mjuc mac in downloading it?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Bad internet connection? I've just checked the downloads for both MJUC and MJUC jr. and got full bandwidth for all downloads.

Tony

No problem here, either.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Very odd indeed.....downloaded other stuff fine, downloaded 3/4 of your stuff fine too...but this one .........hmmm

thanks for the response.
rsp
sound sculptist

Are you using a downloader? I use Down Them All from Firefox and apparently, the MJUC-mac-installer.zip file doesn't like to be downloaded in segments – after a couple of megs, DTA aborts and automatically restarts the download as a contiguous one without problems.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

No downloaded.... straight from Firefox (and I also tried Safari)
rsp
sound sculptist

Didn't experience problems either. Weird.

Aloysius wrote:A small question. Could you add the version number to your zips please?

Something like ...

MJUCjr-win-installer (version 1.0.1)
MJUC-win-installer (1.0.2)

Thanks. :)
Good question, I would like that too but for now I rename the file when asked to download, shouldn't be a big problem.

Return to “Effects”