Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

there's quite a few presets posted here:
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-pro ... eased.html

long thread

dave

Definitely buying!

Bought this yesterday, been playing around with it for hours now and couldn't be happier. I was contemplating on getting the Softube FET comp but luckily found out about MJUC before I pulled the trigger. Saved a lot of money and I feel MJUC can do a similar thing and a lot more. And to me it sounds better too (even though Softube sounds great as well).

Definitely one of the standout plugins for me in the past few years!

By the way I have to add - the HQ mode really does make a big difference with this plugin. The sound becomes more accurate and defined, more lively really, when you switch it on HQ. It becomes quite apparent especially when listening on headphones.

It sounds beautiful with HQ on. I love the timbre and drive parameters in this plugin! I always find a nice setting when combining this with the saturation included in the 3 different compressors. However, I think I love MK1 the most.

Yes, every time I use MJUC I make a point of trying out the MkII and III models but almost always find myself gravitating back to MkI - not that the others sound bad, far from it - there's just something special about the MkI model.

here is another mk1 fan

Agreed the MK1 seems to work well on surprisingly wide range of material. Very cool.

for me, i usually gravitate to MK3 (especially on buses and master), which is quite unexpected, because i didn't like other Sta Level emulations one bit. i can't remember if i used MK1 anywhere, but MK2 definitely gets much use as well, on vocals especially. i especially like the "punch" knob in MK3 :)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Agree with all, MJUC rocks. I like MK3 for the punch options but all 3 modes are great and definitely HQ always on. Certainly one of the best character compressors on the market.

Hey Toni,

after this master piece, what can we expect next? :)
We want more!

TheKid wrote:Hey Toni,

after this master piece, what can we expect next? :)
We want more!
:D

Right now I am still working on the next major update for VUMT. After that I'll port all other Klanghelm plugins to the new framework, MJUC is using to offer resizing in every plugin and to add the preset browser. This will keep me busy in the coming months. When all of this is finally finished, I want to try something modulation/delay/reverb based.

Tony

Be new... make a DELERB ! :lol:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

tonhelm wrote:When all of this is finally finished, I want to try something modulation/delay/reverb based.

Tony
when my grandchildren ask what was so special about this post, i will tell them, "that was when shit got real"

:ud:

Return to “Effects”