Audio Assault Transient BE version

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ships with latest Beat, no 118

I guess featurewise it is somewhere between the free and paid version of Transient
http://www.kvraudio.com/news/audio-assa ... ugin-28082

the free version is already great imo - the effect can be even more efficient than in the ni transient master as far as i can tell. the picture is pretty tiny, though... doesn't look like there's more than one band available :/ in fact the multiband possibilities of the full version are the reasons why i will probably pick this one up during the next big sale :D

Sim.Sky wrote:the free version is already great imo - the effect can be even more efficient than in the ni transient master as far as i can tell. the picture is pretty tiny, though... doesn't look like there's more than one band available :/ in fact the multiband possibilities of the full version are the reasons why i will probably pick this one up during the next big sale :D
The Multi Transient it is on my to have list after demo,
I like the well thought out layout with additional transient section on the master.
What I did not know, Audio Assault are having sales ?
How do they announce ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote:
Sim.Sky wrote:the free version is already great imo - the effect can be even more efficient than in the ni transient master as far as i can tell. the picture is pretty tiny, though... doesn't look like there's more than one band available :/ in fact the multiband possibilities of the full version are the reasons why i will probably pick this one up during the next big sale :D
I like the well thought out layout with additional transient section on the master.
How do they announce ?
i hope i'm not mistaken here, but i believe to remember them having sales at the usual "big" dates - black friday, christmas, etc... i guess it's best to keep an eye at their Facebook (the bargain only thread in the market place forum here is also a great source of notification on that)

Sim.Sky wrote:
Omkar wrote:
How do they announce ?
i hope i'm not mistaken here, but i believe to remember them having sales at the usual "big" dates - black friday, christmas, etc... i guess it's best to keep an eye at their Facebook (the bargain only thread in the market place forum here is also a great source of notification on that)
Ok, cool, will keep an eye on that. Thanks for the info.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Does anyone know the crossover frequency in the Beat version?
It's easy if you know how

600hz (got this answer from the Audio Aussalt stuff)

Sim.Sky wrote:600hz (got this answer from the Audio Aussalt stuff)
Thank you :tu:
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”