Audiffex inValve Effects currently on sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

On sale right now for $19 (instead of $49), and if you download STA Phaser first, you will get further discount on your next purchase. I think that you also get a $9 coupon if you subscribe to their newsletter.

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with the preamp which has a really nice color.
EQ and compressor come both with a different flavor of tube saturation.

These were originally coded for TC PowerCore, but are now native (VST2/VST3/AU) and come in a 64bit version, too.

http://shop.audified.com/products/inval ... 1032187493

Last edited by Lesha on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's easy if you know how

Well it's $19 for the plugins....

Plus the cost of a pair of super strength glasses so that you can see the GUI more clearly :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote:Well it's $19 for the plugins....

Plus the cost of a pair of super strength glasses so that you can see the GUI more clearly :wink:
True, but I am interested in the preamp which has only one knob and sounds great.

lesha wrote:
digitalboytn wrote:Well it's $19 for the plugins....

True, but I am interested in the preamp which has only one knob and sounds great.
Thanks for posting this. I found that the preamp set at about 26.5% doesn't color but helps your picking come through, as a guitar amp pre. Works with any application I've tried. Thanks again :tu: I guess I should explain better. The difference it adds is more definition to the picking at any volume, which translates to better volume transfer overall. low volume picking is much clearer. -tested with brainworx and amplitube :tu:

spacekid wrote:Thanks for posting this. I found that the preamp set at about 26.5% doesn't color but helps your picking come through, as a guitar amp pre. Works with any application I've tried. Thanks again :tu: I guess I should explain better. The difference it adds is more definition to the picking at any volume, which translates to better volume transfer overall. low volume picking is much clearer. -tested with brainworx and amplitube :tu:
You're welcome. I am using it on anything that needs to come through the mix, the harmonics give it a nice boost without destroying the sound completely. Very light on the CPU, too.

spacekid wrote: I found that the preamp set at about 26.5% doesn't color but helps your picking come through, as a guitar amp pre. Works with any application I've tried. Thanks again :tu: I guess I should explain better. The difference it adds is more definition to the picking at any volume, which translates to better volume transfer overall. low volume picking is much clearer. -tested with brainworx and amplitube :tu:
I use the Wave Arts Tube Saturator for this exact task...

High CPU hit,but it sounds really great...

The Saturation Knob from Softube also gives a nice "lift" at this stage in the signal path too....

And neither of those plugins need the extra strength glasses :wink:
No auto tune...

wave arts is great but the softube is just doing volume boosting for the first half of it's dial. To do real saturation and keep the levels you have, you have to drive it *real* hard - and then it just breaks apart. Not a huge fan of that one.

TheoM wrote:wave arts is great but the softube is just doing volume boosting for the first half of it's dial. To do real saturation and keep the levels you have, you have to drive it *real* hard - and then it just breaks apart. Not a huge fan of that one.
Theo...I don't ever use the Softube for heavy saturation...

I have other tools for that job...

I just set it to between 8 and 9 o'clock and use it for a little "presence"...

I also use that plugin on every buss in Sonar X3e and it gives things a "lift" and sounds great...

It's also nice that it's tucked neatly into the Pro Channel modules...

I reckon that the Softube Saturation Knob is one of the best freebies on the planet :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote:
TheoM wrote:wave arts is great but the softube is just doing volume boosting for the first half of it's dial. To do real saturation and keep the levels you have, you have to drive it *real* hard - and then it just breaks apart. Not a huge fan of that one.
Theo...I don't ever use the Softube for heavy saturation...

I have other tools for that job...

I just set it to between 8 and 9 o'clock and use it for a little "presence"...

I also use that plugin on every buss in Sonar X3e and it gives things a "lift" and sounds great...

It's also nice that it's tucked neatly into the Pro Channel modules...

I reckon that the Softube Saturation Knob is one of the best freebies on the planet :wink:

which just means the world is a wonderful place of vastly different tastes and i am glad it works for you!

I luuuurve softube trident/FET/Tsar/Summit/transient shaper, but the sat knob just doesn't work for me.

When i want sat, i always seem to go for radiator combined with decapitator.

Back on sale for $19 through a KVR email code.

The pre-amp interests me the most for master bus warming, followed by the comp.

Any recent reports?

$5 at pluginboutique (+ free iris 2 with any purchase)...
thinking about this

Yeah I'm thinking about this too since I was too late to the party to get it for free from CM. Even tho by this point I have a million saturation options they all sound different.

I‘m at the point that I avoid all these (near-)freebies because they clutter my plugin folder and offer nothing relevant new because they are more or less redundant to my already owned stuff...

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:26 am I‘m at the point that I avoid all these (near-)freebies because they clutter my plugin folder and offer nothing relevant new because they are more or less redundant to my already owned stuff...
This....

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:26 am I‘m at the point that I avoid all these (near-)freebies because they clutter my plugin folder and offer nothing relevant new because they are more or less redundant to my already owned stuff...
+1 No point in cluttering up your plugin folders and projects. They are nothing special either.

If you wan't to get Iris 2 then ok but I think there's better cheap stuff there at the moment.
No signature here!

Return to “Effects”