MTransformer, an extremely powerful spectrum transformation plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MTransformer

Hi folks,

a new creation is here, check it out and let me know ;). It is free for MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle users and now available for an introductory price.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'm looking forward to downloading this and the current total bundle update. I've had to try and imagine what this one is going to sound like all day. Guess if I get up and turn on my computer, I can find out. :dog: :D
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

No explanation of what it can be used for. No audio examples. :dog:

Nice one ... thanks for the new addition to the bundle. :tu:

Frantz wrote:No explanation of what it can be used for. No audio examples. :dog:
I guess it transforms stuff. Into better stuff hopefully.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Frantz wrote:No explanation of what it can be used for. No audio examples. :dog:
Here is my first test, live on video - processing some overtone singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPgWlebUzNk

:love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This thing is seriously dangerous! Here are some spectral beats, live on video using modulators and stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKPHYBsPl8

And that's what I'm talking about! :love:
Vojtech

Nice, Sampleconstruct :) I was having fun transforming vocals last night. Very cool plugin indeed.
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Nice, Sampleconstruct :) I was having fun transforming vocals last night. Very cool plugin indeed.
Thank's - yes, very cool indeed, as I said in another thread, this is on par with GRM tools Evolution and other stuff but the Melda modulation options make it deeper even.

I have been using this on some bell and chime synth patches and completely got lost in it. A very nice addition to the library. I picked up the Creative Bundle a few years ago and it is the gift that keeps on giving.

This looks very interesting!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Karten wrote: I guess it transforms stuff. Into better stuff hopefully.
Maybe it's Lou Reed in a plugin. :P

In words it is a very flexible pitch-shifter with in depth modulation controls. It can manipulate harmonic content, formants, and morph between settings. It is capable of subtle and extreme settings. You can extract harmonic content from wave files, tweak it and use it as a modulation material. I have been experimenting with bells and chimes and vocal loops and I am very inspired by it. IF you follow it with a delay or verb it gets very interesting.

Return to “Effects”