MTransformer, an extremely powerful spectrum transformation plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MTransformer

No Problem.
Yeah multiparameters should be the way to go then.
I will check the manual but what is banks mode?

I am waiting for a response from MeldaProduction.

The issue I was having with the pitch shift being in numerical values (x.xxxx), is that I was trying to pitch shift something by 1 octave and didn't know what number I was supposed to type in to get there. I did my best to do it by ear, but it would be cool to be able to right click the pitch shift knob and select - 1 octave, - 2 octaves, + 1 octave, +2 octaves, etc.. to automatically have the correct value entered (for the purpose of harmonizing)
Play it by ear

Jedinhopy: What are you talking about?

pheeleep: Octave has 12 semitones, so the maths is really simple :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

To MeldaProduction.
Jedinhopy wrote:If chromatic pitch quantization can be achieved.
Then subtract the stream of frequencies before the quantize effect with the output of the quantize effect and then multiply that separately to increase the depth of the pitch modulation effects because no frequencies are stable and then mix it with the quantize effect.

And then make sure that low frequencies and high frequencies stay unaffected by the processing like adding a standard lowpass filter to the MTransformer modified audio file.

And then highpassing the original unprocessed audio file.

And then highpassing the MTransformer modified audio file.
And after that lowpassing the original unprocessed audio file.

And then only a specific frequency range is manipulated and nothing more.
And then this:
Jedinhopy wrote:If MTransformer can transform any frequency to any other frequency.

Why can't the target frequencies be quantized to the frequencies found in a scala .tun file or .scl file?
MeldaProduction wrote:Thank you folks! :love:

Jedinhopy: That's a big overkill, sorry. I personally tried just quantizing onto normal tuning frequencies and the results weren't very interesting at all I'm afraid. I'll check again though...
You could try to only quantize the loudest audible frequencies based on threshold gating between which frequencies to change and which frequencies to remain unprocessed.

Likewise quantizing only the frequencies between 116hz and 5600hz

And then be able to jump between original frequencies into edited frequencies as fast the amplitudes crosses a threshold. And then smooth the jumping transition.

------------------------------------------------------

And to be able to preserve original frequencies deviations.
Subtract the original frequencies with output of the quantize effect.
And then combine it with the output of the quantize effect.

The deviations of the frequencies can now be decreased or increased separately from the quantized frequencies.

My MResponse would be: Reverse all that and divide it with the difference, then subtract it from your original post. The result: MTransformed! :hyper:

Joking aside - Thanks for the update! It really increases the sound shaping/mangling capabilities a lot. I love that you added the feedback!

When setting the plugin to 100%dry/0% wet, the feedback is still audible when dialing in high feedback amounts, this can't be right, or is this expected behaviour?

The smear effect also passes through at dry.

Ha! Good point! That might be incorrect... though, isn't that a good thing? :D (not intentional though)

jedinhopy: Sorry, that's a no. That isn't a very interesting idea, nor easy to implement (long story).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:jedinhopy: Sorry, that's a no. That isn't a very interesting idea, nor easy to implement (long story).
So you will never implement those features?

Sorry, that's not planned. It even seens very odd to me actually, probably a dedicated plugin for that, I may check some day.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Sorry, that's not planned. It even seens very odd to me actually, probably a dedicated plugin for that, I may check some day.
How many spectral vst effect plugins will you create?

Hard to say ;) many ideas... :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Hard to say ;) many ideas... :D
Have you more ideas than i have.

Return to “Effects”