Kilohearts new plugin Multipass to be released November 13th

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multipass

We're happy to announce the release date of our new plugin Multipass; November 13th!

It's a modular multiband processor with a powerful modulation system. Check out a simple introduction to the basics below.

Cheers, feel free to mock my English!
/Anders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWonFksCK0s
kiloHearts Developer

Very good

Love it! ;)
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Impressive. Keeping my eye on this.
Price?

<3 :hyper:

Glad that I'm not the only one who thought of the "Leeloo Dallas Multipass" scene.

I'd also love to know the price of this. Looks really interesting and more flexible than FXPansion's ETCH.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Glad to see new stuff from kilo hearts. Faturator gets used quite frequently by me, so I'll be keeping an eye on Multipass for sure.

bump

Looks great :clap:

*edit*
Too expensive
Last edited by db3 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice...Blue Cat MB-7 is also very good ;)

Very nice! How much will it cost and will there be a demo?

kelvyn wrote:Very nice! How much will it cost and will there be a demo?
Exact prices are not yet set, but Multipass itself will be around $100, and the snapins will be around $19 each. Some snapins are free for all (even non-Multipass owners), and there will also be discounted bundles.

All plugins have 30 day fully featured time trials.
kiloHearts Developer

Wait - now this is not only confusing but also already hinting at a massive let-down...

You say the "Multipass Plugin" itself is 100USD. But every so called "snap in" (module) will cost 19USD extra?

So the Snap-Ins you showed in the video (those being: Bitcrusher, Chorus, Comb Filter, Compressor, Delay, Disperser, Distortion, Faturator, Filter, Formant Filter, Frequency Shifter, Gain, Hass, Limiter, Phaser, Pitch Shifter, Resonator, Stereo, Trancegate - no reverb), will not be part of the "source" plugin for 100USD but easily go up to 250-400USD once you bought it?

That... is very steep.
And suddenly Blue Cat Audio MB-7 or even Melda Productions planned MXXX Core moves back into the focus again.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Wait - now this is not only confusing but also already hinting at a massive let-down...

You say the "Multipass Plugin" itself is 100USD. But every so called "snap in" (module) will cost 19USD extra?

So the Snap-Ins you showed in the video (those being: Bitcrusher, Chorus, Comb Filter, Compressor, Delay, Disperser, Distortion, Faturator, Filter, Formant Filter, Frequency Shifter, Gain, Hass, Limiter, Phaser, Pitch Shifter, Resonator, Stereo, Trancegate - no reverb), will not be part of the "source" plugin for 100USD but easily go up to 250-400USD once you bought it?

That... is very steep.
And suddenly Blue Cat Audio MB-7 or even Melda Productions planned MXXX Core moves back into the focus again.
EDIT: There was full pricing info here, but I was a bit hot on the trigger and some of it was wrong. I will get back with proper numbers as soon as I can. Sorry!
kiloHearts Developer

Return to “Effects”