Reverberate 2.0 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reverberate 3

MFXxx wrote:I'm wondering if it's at all possible to capture firs from plugin reverbs, particularly as there should be zero noise in the path and how easy it would be to impliment. or would it simply not work or be worthwhile?
There's a great collection of firs included and the briscatis are a great inclusion. Just wondering what more there will be to the plugin? Don't get me wrong there's a lot to get started with and a lot to learn ;) just exploring thoughts and possibilities.
Yes software reverbs would absolutely be a route to zero noise Fusion-IRs. I'd probably suggest getting creative and using them in chains of reverbs and effects so we offer something different than the source. The original software reverb would probably be more efficient so it's best to try and offer a little bit extra.

Reverberate 2.01 is now out, this is to address a signing bug that some AAX users were experiencing and to support the new installers for the Fusion-IR files which will ideally make the install process a bit slicker for people.

After playing for about 2 weeks this HAS to be one of the BEST Reverbs.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

liquidsonics wrote: I'd probably suggest getting creative and using them in chains of reverbs and effects so we offer something different than the source. The original software reverb would probably be more efficient so it's best to try and offer a little bit extra.
This is what particularly grabs my imagination and hoping it will be possible in the future, a fir of effects chains.

Will the internal EQ be able to be "locked" ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:Will the internal EQ be able to be "locked" ?
This is on the feature requests list, nothing to announce yet but I see the value in this.

Reverberate 2.011 is now out now to addresses a couple of AAX issues. The IR1/IR2 EQ was not functioning for Fusion-IRs and on the IR2 tab a couple of labels were incorrectly positioned. VST and AU users have no need to update to this as those builds are functionally identical.

Thanks for including the Bricasti impulses. I used the Samplicity Bricasti impulses in the last version and really liked them. I really need to go through the manual to make sure I'm using Reverberate to its fullest. :)

gathda wrote:Thanks for including the Bricasti impulses. I used the Samplicity Bricasti impulses in the last version and really liked them. I really need to go through the manual to make sure I'm using Reverberate to its fullest. :)
Damn there's a manual!!!? :)

MFXxx wrote:Damn there's a manual!!!? :)
Yep! :) http://www.liquidsonics.com/software/Re ... _Guide.pdf

How do you set it up to use a different path for the presets and IR's? It's a pity the update doesn't do anything to improve the ergonomics of this plugin, the interface is still over complicated and cramped.

aMUSEd wrote:How do you set it up to use a different path for the presets and IR's? It's a pity the update doesn't do anything to improve the ergonomics of this plugin, the interface is still over complicated and cramped.
You could always use a hardlink within the existing FIR library folder, although I agree as with many plugins. Manual selection of library paths is a huge help with workflow and data integrity.

The 2.01 release was designed so that you can install the Fusion-IRs to any folder you like (either in the Windows installer or via the Mac installer by dragging to some other location). Then when on Mac these files are not where expected and you load a bank it asks where the first lost file is, you show it with the file selector that appears by selecting the file, and these locations are remembered in future. That, or you can set up a recursive search location (explained in the manual). Hope that helps.

liquidsonics wrote: You'll only really benefit from the 96k files if you're running above 44.1k, otherwise it's just a waste of disk space and CPU resampling time when loading the Fusion-IRs.
If that's the case why are the Bricasti M7 Fusion-IRs 96 kHz about half the download size compared to the 44 kHz IRs?

mmann wrote:
liquidsonics wrote: You'll only really benefit from the 96k files if you're running above 44.1k, otherwise it's just a waste of disk space and CPU resampling time when loading the Fusion-IRs.
If that's the case why are the Bricasti M7 Fusion-IRs 96 kHz about half the download size compared to the 44 kHz IRs?
The compression ratio the 96k files achieved is much higher than the 44k ones, probably something to do with the downsampling operation. After decompression the 96k files are more than twice as large as you would expect.

Return to “Effects”