TrackSpark Monthly Goody Bags

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pyros

Why do I keep receiving promo emails if I am already subscribed?
It's easy if you know how

Can everyone download the InspireMe bundle ok? I go to the page, click Add to cart, enter the coupon and click update cart but it just goes to a 'Cart is empty' screen

Someone knows if the Ultra Analog Session 2 from track spark can be resold/transfered?

alvfaria wrote:Someone knows if the Ultra Analog Session 2 from track spark can be resold/transfered?
It can
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

evilantal wrote:
alvfaria wrote:Someone knows if the Ultra Analog Session 2 from track spark can be resold/transfered?
It can
Thanks!

I'll sell mine. I already own UA2 full version.

Numanoid wrote:That Thing Multi-FX: http://www.beatskillz.com/shop/that-thing/
Got info that it has been updated to v1.2 now, with some major improvements:

1. Drag and Drop your own samples into the sample folder and use as your own personal soundscapes.
2. Brand New and better sounding HP/ LP Filters.

Still don't got my Volt license...

alvfaria wrote:Still don't got my Volt license...
Had some issues here and there on the entire monthly goodies but found great support response:

Cerberus Audio (Volt) - support(at)cerberusaudio.com
CDSoundMaster (Monumental Drums) - mangelarts(at)aol.com

cheers
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Does anyone else feel the monthly goodie bags are losing a little steam? The 1st few were great but I haven't even downloaded this one. Can't actually use the plugin anyway because no AAX. I haven't unsubscribed yet because I love the concept and some of the earlier ones have been really useful (Valve Filter was great!)... Dunno just a bit underwhelmed by the last couple.

beeny wrote:Does anyone else feel the monthly goodie bags are losing a little steam? The 1st few were great but I haven't even downloaded this one. Can't actually use the plugin anyway because no AAX. I haven't unsubscribed yet because I love the concept and some of the earlier ones have been really useful (Valve Filter was great!)... Dunno just a bit underwhelmed by the last couple.
+1
It's easy if you know how

Lesha wrote:
beeny wrote:Does anyone else feel the monthly goodie bags are losing a little steam? The 1st few were great but I haven't even downloaded this one. Can't actually use the plugin anyway because no AAX. I haven't unsubscribed yet because I love the concept and some of the earlier ones have been really useful (Valve Filter was great!)... Dunno just a bit underwhelmed by the last couple.
+1
Well, i think you can't expect every month to get the top notch stuff. There will always be goodie bags like in this month which are really weak: It's a mixed calculation and i persnally will verify after 12 month what i got for my 30 something bucks and if it really was worth it or not. :)

About the concept.. I see another problem maybe no one cares about before but for small devs i think that could turn into a real problem: I found myself a few times now that i didn't bought from small devs because i thought maybe the stuff will be in a goodie bag during the year. That happened because there was so many stuff in the past goodie bags i already purchased before. Difficult situation or?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Well, I liked the last month overdrive. But the zebra presets are useless to me. In general I'm satisfied with my subscription.

I 'm satisfied as well.

What else can you even get for 3 bucks? (*)

If it was not like that (random value) then it would just cost more, like VSTBuzz deals.

People here on KVR would actually get extremely mad if something of high value like Trash 2 was "bagged" after they all bought it in a sale.

(*) I have a low monthly budget for online purchases, as it happens pretty much every month I have some $10 or less left of that budget, and go search for something to spend that on. So I can tell ya people, there is not much interesting stuff out there on the sub-5-bucks range.

While it is a good deal, i really have no need for multi gig Prophet libraries or indeed tambourine libraries, so i will give it one more month and if it is more samples i am out, when it is a cool effect plugin or so on it is all good, but just a ton of samples, not for me.
Duh

Return to “Effects”