what happend to ArcDev Noise Industries?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:cry: :help:
rabbit in a hole

Dunno. They made a great space echo though...

MogwaiBoy wrote:Dunno. They made a great space echo though...
A shame thera are no 64bit equivalents like Variety of Sound vst
rabbit in a hole

VoS in 64-bit would be a dream. Fortunately Ferric works fine bridged, for now.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Dunno. They made a great space echo though...
I never tried that one. Just downloaded it. Love the ET-200 and ET-301 though. Couldn't bring myself to put them in my "legacy folder" when I switched to 64bit. I probably have eight 32bit plugins that I still use bridged in FL Studio 64bit and these are two of them. The others are mostly made by VOS. Looks like we are all on the same page...
Play it by ear

Autobot wrote:what happend to ArcDev Noise Industries?

Oh, I'm still kicking around, making music. Not so much plugins these days due to lack of time, although I still use ET-301 on pretty much everything I do :)

Cheers,
skye

stk wrote:
Autobot wrote:what happend to ArcDev Noise Industries?

Oh, I'm still kicking around, making music. Not so much plugins these days due to lack of time, although I still use ET-301 on pretty much everything I do :)

Cheers,
skye
Great to hear :)

ET-301 is a very special plugin.

:) Nice to know you like it too.

Funnily enough, I broke out the old Synthedit just today to whip up a simple MIDI utility as a kind of favour / good samaritan thing. Felt like old times.

Oh I also made a plugin a while ago that makes anything sound like it was recorded on a cheap minicassette in the mid 80s, left out in the sun for six weeks, then buried in wet earth until future freaks arrived to dig it up and marvel at the beautiful shitness of lost technologies.
It's all over this album. One day I will make it presentable and release it, no doubt.

Cheers

Guys, I strongly encourage you to listen to Terminal Sound System, It's huge!

Keep being too busy to make plugins Stk, It's well worth it :clap:

Cheers,
DavidF

Totolitoto wrote:Guys, I strongly encourage you to listen to Terminal Sound System, It's huge!
Indeed. IMO, Constructing Towers is particularly outstanding.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

ET-301 still have a lot of use here too (when i don't want to plug my DM-300 or when i want this special sound).
I like the space echo emulation also, but i'm also a big fan of the XY pad FSU plugin (in fact, all ArcDev plugins are keepers).

http://store.terminalsoundsystem.com/album/dust-songs
Very nice songs, by the way.

whyterabbyt wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:Guys, I strongly encourage you to listen to Terminal Sound System, It's huge!
Indeed. IMO, Constructing Towers is particularly outstanding.
I love the "Compressor" album. :tu:
Would be great to see 64bit versions of Cyclotron and ET301 ...

Just listened to a minmal hissy dub tune on SoundCloud, scarily similar to Pita (I think)

Good though
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks for the kind words :)

Actually been looking into SE's 64 bit capabilities. I've been using 301 on win7 64 with no probs fwiw. I'm actually more interested the possibility of a Mac port (as I get asked about that every once in a while.

VariKusBrainZ - ah yes that is how I relax between writing songs :). Who is Pita, btw?

Cheers

Return to “Effects”