looking for a specific type of plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'm already using a stereo enhancer to bring my room to black hole status with the power of omega math.
but it isn't popping out enough (well often enough might ever be the problem).
i want the audio more up in my face trying to get into my head.
i'm wondering if there are any vst plugins that can do the modulation such as perhaps a synthesizer or something from the claimed modulation plugins.
i'm not asking for how to dial the plugin in to get it to work.
i'm wondering if there are any plugins that will modulate the sound without trying to create a new sound such as acid bass.
or is the reason why i can't find such a plugin because the amplifiers can't handle it?

Compression is the best way to get any sound to pop, I'm not sure what you're using, I'd start there. Sometimes re-examining the bread and butter effects, Eq, compression, etc. is better than reaching for a new plugin to address an issue, and cheaper.

why are you inclined to think i want to shrink the loudest sounds from the softest sounds until they are closer to eachother in decibel level?

the use of the word 'pop' you are using is obnoxious context regarding soda & that regards so duh.
the whole reason i posted this thread is because i'm sick & tired of the 'so' said above.

granted, you might be trying to tell me to shrink the values of the software i'm using to get the modulation without a distance setting, but i don't do programming for one & a distance setting is inevitably useful for not only others, but also if i choose to pull the sound back a little.
Last edited by anwaypasible on Tue May 24, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anwaypasible wrote:why are you inclined to think i want to shrink the loudest sounds from the softest sounds until they are closer to eachother in decibel level?

the use of the word 'pop' you are using is obnoxious context regarding soda & that regards so duh.
the whole reason i posted this thread is because i'm sick & tired of the 'so' said above.
I guess 39+ years experience is 'duh' to you. I don't care to argue, but I am a little confused by you, as a mono sound seems closer to 'in your head' anyway.

spacekid wrote:
anwaypasible wrote:why are you inclined to think i want to shrink the loudest sounds from the softest sounds until they are closer to eachother in decibel level?

I guess 39+ years experience is 'duh' to you. I don't care to argue, but I am a little confused by you, as a mono sound seems closer to 'in your head' anyway.
hey if you want a straightforward & quick response, you need to be straightforward & quick yourself rather than forthcoming.

**edit**
there is absolutely nothing|zero physical distance increase using a mono sound.
your 39+ years of experience are apparently more damaging than helpful.

does anybody know what i'm talking about when i say i'm looking for a plugin that can do ALPHA BETA OMEGA math?
i'm not looking for a joystick or canvas (at least not at the moment).

i don't know what that idiot was thinking, because using a compressor is only going to ruin your convolution as the impulse response doesn't match the room anymore & the reflections increase making the soundwaves stressed before they can make it clearly to the listening position causing a struggle of distance that is worse than before.

what, i know what block bleeding is & it is also known as a brooklyn bounce as the timing is off since the velocity isn't matching with the room's echo & the timing difference creates the stress that slows some of the sound waves down causing the rest of the sound waves to slow down from all the ripple.

I cant imagine you will get much help with such a poor attitude.

AnX wrote:I cant imagine you will get much help with such a poor attitude.
once you get past modulation, then you can predict.
after you can predict, then you can explore.
after you can explore, then you can account.
after you can account, then you can verify.
after you can verify, then you can judge.
after you can judge, then you can control.
after you can control, then you can observe.
after you can observe, then you can access.
after you can access, then you can omega.
after you can omega, then you can modulate.

i peed my pants :clown:

Congrats

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Zexila wrote:Image
drugs are particles & particles are necessary for evolution.

Thread of the year? :o

Ayorinde wrote:Thread of the year? :o
i don't know why you sold me short as it is thread of the era.

Return to “Effects”