Unfiltered Audio Fault: Frequency/Pitch Shifter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

After nearly three years of development, we are proud to finally present Fault:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... fault.html

Fault is a stereo frequency and pitch shifter with a dual delay and six feedback paths. I've been using it for making ultra-wide drum loops, unusual timbral shifts, polyrhythmic ping-pong delays, and more.

We are very excited to hear what you think!

Hey Michael! I can't wait to check it out! :hyper:

The demo video is very cool. Potentially some great flexibility there to with the semi modular architecture.
Looking forward too getting some time to demo.

Yes! Tooltips everywhere so no manual needed, modulation madness and enough flexibility to keep exploring different ways of using this thing for years to come. :wheee: Only missing a few details I wish was there (like diffusion ideally with timecompensation when using synced delay times). Also I wish the GUI was resizable and could have an option show all modulators at once without scrolling, but I'm happily exploring and loving this beast more and more by with each passing swooosh now... :D

EDIT: also loving the cables and how you visually can see what's going on with the modulation. :love:

Gone soft wrote:Yes! Tooltips everywhere so no manual needed, modulation madness and enough flexibility to keep exploring different ways of using this thing for years to come. :wheee: Only missing a few details I wish was there (like diffusion ideally with timecompensation when using synced delay times). Also I wish the GUI was resizable and could have an option show all modulators at once without scrolling, but I'm happily exploring and loving this beast more and more by with each passing swooosh now... :D

EDIT: also loving the cables and how you visually can see what's going on with the modulation. :love:
Much appreciated! The modular system is going to be upgraded over time. It's going to be in our next few plug-ins as well. Essentially, we want to add more modules (step sequencer, envelope, etc.), time-synced resets (i.e. make sure this LFO resets to phase x after n beats). There will also be the ability to collapse individual modulators, making crowded patches easier to browse. Once we get the collapse/organization features in place, we're raising the maximum number of modulators.

Just watched the vids. It looks like an interesting, complex piece of software, but in the demos at least, has chipmunk-voice when shifting vocal and guitar pitches. Add formant control?

dammit.
This is totally up my street.
Zero $ available at present...but I'll have much fun in the next 13 days.
knew it had to be mine in the first 60 seconds.
brilliant work on this guys.
dammit.

Gratz Michael,

Awesome job, yet again! :tu:

-Cheers

Just when I said I wouldn't buy anymore... Damn it! :D
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

I dare not even trial this. Will have to wait for a sale!

Looks great, congrats on the release! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

It's looking beautiful !
Is there any full size screenshot somewhere ?

Richard Devine exploring its crazy side - very nice!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHic7-tBr3s ... harddevine

I really like the modulated tone of Fault, can make a nice saturated (dirty) digital sound

Is it possible to switch / jump between presets using midi notes?

It's a Turbo-Whammy..
Great!

edit:
(Whatch out: High Latency)
Last edited by Klinke1 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- WonderEcho -

Return to “Effects”