Frosting, new freezer and microlooper plug-in

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Frosting

It may be including VAT?

junojux wrote:It may be including VAT?
I don't know but then you should add that the $19.90 is exl. VAT.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know which country i'm from (that's important for VAT) when i only push the "buy" button without further infos?

Thank you in advance!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah, let me join the party and congratulate Juno and Hannes on their release :party:

It was really fun testing Frosting. It's easy to use, and you can do a lot with it. Since I got it, it's made its way into every track I started in one way or another :D

At first I thought it was aimed at hip hop production, since it makes it really easy to get those characteristic looped beats going (at the end of a bar, you know what I mean...probably...), only after using it for more than a few minutes I realized I was mistaken 8)

For example the reverse function is really useful to create background atmospheres that fit your track perfectly. A little reverb and eq, and you're done :) And then you can also use this to make nice buildups (really effective if you have a reverb on and automate its size parameter), you can make instant variations using rep mode, and if you need something glitchy... Well, you know :lol:

And of course you can load another Frosting on top of that for total mayhem :D

Oh, and also the demo is really unrestricted, another reason to just try it....

I guess I made my point :P Check it out if you haven't yet!

how long is the sale going? i wanna demo it on weekend.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

murnau wrote:
junojux wrote:It may be including VAT?
I don't know but then you should add that the $19.90 is exl. VAT.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know which country i'm from (that's important for VAT) when i only push the "buy" button without further infos?

Thank you in advance!
Revised the button now :wink:

That's what the payment processor Paddle handles, and I think they determine where you are accessing from simply by IP address. You may be able to correct your country to set at a bit later screen and before you finish the payment.

Thank you i order now!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

manvanmars wrote:
Glad to hear how you liked!!
Caine123 wrote:how long is the sale going? i wanna demo it on weekend.
It will be surely fine for this weekend :wink:
murnau wrote:Thank you i order now!
Fantastic :)

I hope all doubts regarding the price could be cleared. But for the sake of clarity let's recap. The intro price is $19.90 excluding taxes (like VAT). The taxes are determined depending on where you are located. Paddle, the service we use for the transactions, will determine your location by IP address, but you can then change those during checkout.

The intro price will last until sometime in September.
Chiptune with a shot of Japan: Poka Bjorn – Wear the Happy Face

Quick update!

We've made two demo videos showing what you can do with frosting (and a handful of basic FX):

Here's one on creating some sequenced freeze sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opXdu1CyMt0

And here's one on how to use it as a beat repeater:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLI6j2O4i3c

Recently found this video on youtube. It's a very cool demo of what you can do with multiple instances of frosting (and little more)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wUAuZJSfMM

Just FIY, the introductory price on Frosting will end September 30.

to get a license visit: http://ju-x.com/frosting.html
160906_frozen-frosting-end-of-promo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hanzo on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

typo alert : should be 'the final prices might be higher'
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

oops thanks!

Hi All,

Now official forum is open at: viewforum.php?f=280

Please post questions/requests or enjoy more discussions in there from now on!

Return to “Effects”