Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

aMUSEd wrote:How long does the demo version last for?
30 days.

Great, enough time till payday then ;)

:D

If you *do* run out of demo time before having funds ready – or if anybody needs more time to make up their mind – let us know & we'll fire you over a trial extension.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

TabSel wrote:<MIDI input fir KYBD Mode request>
I hear ya. We'll consider it. It's not quite as simple as you describe it, though – it's quite the difference whether you schedule changes to the HCF grid on the next process call (which the keyboard does), or whether you design the HCF around any change being possible at any given point in time. You wouldn't want to wait for 12000 samples for the thing to track your playing, or "average away" any short notes within that time window, right? This is somewhat of a fundamental scheduling/engine change, which *will* eat noticeable amounts of CPU.

That said, if we decided to do that, of course it would be possible. And awesome, we agree on that point. My point is just that it's not a small thing to change though.

But: if playing a synth, using the HCF TRACK mode will effectively track your playing already. It won't give you the "grid" flavor, as it will match your sound much more closely than what the grid of the kybd mode can do.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Hmmm, I really don't know the inner workings of AdaptiVerb, but: if I can switch Snapshots (and thus Keys), via MIDI, what is the difference in setting the Keys directly?

However, I don't dare to discuss it further with you DSP geniuses, struggling with basic VST SDK workings ;) I'm pretty sure you know what I'm after, thanks for listening.

btw: Any further feedback to the issue "automation for radio button controls not sent to host, but received only?

Yes, that seems to be a limitation of the way that radio groups are done in the GUI SDK we use :-/

We've got that on the radar – will see what can be done about that.

Two Adaptiverbs are involved in this track, the main shifting pad sound is actually a physically modeled Rhodes sound (Lounge Lizard) with lots of noisy components run though an Adaptiverb (100% wet) which uses the sonic footprint of some bamboo chimes (hold mode), then there is another instance processing these processed train drones, enhancing their tonal resonances (by using the sonic footprint of instance 1 in hold mode), the very deep noise drone sound is not adaptiverbed.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/space-drifter

zynaptiq wrote::D

If you *do* run out of demo time before having funds ready – or if anybody needs more time to make up their mind – let us know & we'll fire you over a trial extension.
Thanks but I think the pre order price also runs out by then anyway so I'll have to go for it then, or not at all.

Sampleconstruct wrote:...which uses the sonic footprint of some bamboo chimes (hold mode)...
I'v got a Q Simon.
Into Logic to get a side chain input (so I could get a footprint from another incoming signal)
I must load Adaptiverb as AU MIDI-controlled Effects.
But into that configuration I couldn't process an other sound source.
Morph'v got a "SC" version to load it as an effect, but Adaptiverb doesn't.
Hope this makes sense...
Anyway, thanks a lot for all those contributions you'r doing over here!
Inspiring.

nordickvr wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:...which uses the sonic footprint of some bamboo chimes (hold mode)...
I'v got a Q Simon.
Into Logic to get a side chain input (so I could get a footprint from another incoming signal)
I must load Adaptiverb as AU MIDI-controlled Effects.
But into that configuration I couldn't process an other sound source.
Morph'v got a "SC" version to load it as an effect, but Adaptiverb doesn't.
Hope this makes sense...
Anyway, thanks a lot for all those contributions you'r doing over here!
Inspiring.
If you setup Adaptiverb on a bus you can just send the source of the footprint to the same instance you will use to process your sound, then press hold, switch off the source send and done. While capturing the source no other sound should play into the plugin, of course.

Thank you very much for the info!!!

aMUSEd wrote:
zynaptiq wrote::D

Thanks but I think the pre order price also runs out by then anyway so I'll have to go for it then, or not at all.
the intro offer is valid through September 30th.

Being able to access the hold/freeze buffers with a sidechain track would be pretty cool and save a bit of time though. Maybe just a toggle somewhere that switches between them capturing direct input or sidechain input. Could see myself just randomly switching between different tracks in a project until I find something that lends itself nicely to the current sound.

Agreed, which is why we already have that feature on the roadmap (I think I actually said so earlier in this thread but may be misremembering) :D

zynaptiq wrote:Agreed, which is why we already have that feature on the roadmap (I think I actually said so earlier in this thread but may be misremembering) :D
Sick - one step ahead of me as usual!

Return to “Effects”