OrilRiver - great Room/Hall reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OrilRiver

bftucker wrote:
egbert101 wrote:Beautiful design.
I agree and any designer, young or old, would find it difficult to surpass it!

:tu:
Thank you both so much. Hmm I don't know about that, but i can only wish it was true. :roll:

Your work is very high quality across the board (SLAX, the BPB drum machine plugins for example), and so adds value to the plugins. I hope to see more of it!

That GUI mockup looks great, that's all i can say.

.jon wrote:Your work is very high quality across the board (SLAX, the BPB drum machine plugins for example), and so adds value to the plugins. I hope to see more of it!
Thank you jon, both sound and graphic design are my passion, and GUI for audio plugins is an excellent medium to join them both.
chk071 wrote:That GUI mockup looks great, that's all i can say.
Thanks!

Hi Denis,
Could you please make some presets...may be 10 or 20?
I like your verb very much!

There are already 10 presets...

Guys. I would love to do all that you ask me, but I need time for this. When I have the time I will do updates, new presets, lock button, etc.

denis_prophet wrote:Guys. I would love to do all that you ask me, but I need time for this. When I have the time I will do updates, new presets, lock button, etc.
Any future enhancements would be great whenever they appear but the bottom line is, it sounds amazing in it's current state and is perfectly usable with the current GUI. Please don't feel pressured.

Sincerely, thanks.

Hey! Any news on this?

What about now? What about today? :)

I missed that crimsonmerry skin earlier, that's just lovely :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

The knobs in the new version are......
It's easy if you know how

Lesha wrote:The knobs in the new version are......
yeah

What "are...."???

denis_prophet wrote:What "are...."???
Not to my liking
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”