Free CA-2A from Cakewalk

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier

soulone82 wrote:remember, it is good on vocals.
You think that too? You must already be the second or even third person saying that - outright spooky!

Some day I'll have to bring myself to downloading and installing it - especially since I heard that it's good on vocals.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

MarlaPodolski wrote:...from the way some of you talk about this plugin, it makes very clear that you've no idea the total classic this thing models
Well, we're lucky to have you to tell us how ignorant we are.

jens wrote:Yes, some people for some reason don't like drums to sound like farts, ...
It seems that you don't like farts. :?:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

well, dont like farts neither, but don't mind farting

enroe wrote:
jens wrote:Yes, some people for some reason don't like drums to sound like farts, ...
No, it's just that I prefer the real deal over those emulated with percussive instruments - real farts are way more organic.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:
enroe wrote:
No, it's just that I prefer the real deal over those emulated with percussive instruments - real farts are way more organic.
Those emulations just aren't wet enough.

They're only a static snapshot of the real thing.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Now this thread becomes farting thread.
Very organic.

...and kiddies post farting gifs thinking they're cool :clap:

Please, Gentlemen! You really don't want to push this any farther
... further! I meant further! :help:

jens wrote:No, it's just that I prefer the real deal over those emulated with percussive instruments - real farts are way more organic.
Trying not send it through an rotary cabinet is hearing nothing!

In my op this guy sounds nice. Never tried the real one though

Lenticular wrote:...and kiddies post farting gifs thinking they're cool :clap:
Kiddies? Thanks, sonny ... ;)

And when you think Cakewalk was doing a good thing giving it for free. I guess we'll see more of this from other companies too... Sad to see people so disgusted about a free plugin.

Return to “Effects”