soothe by oeksound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
soothe

I'm surprised I haven't heard any mentions here of this new plugin. Wondering if anyone has checked it out yet?

https://oeksound.com/soothe/

because it is mac only :hihi:

bronxsound wrote:because it is mac only :hihi:
Ah, I see. Developer says Windows is "coming soon" :tu:

it looks good on a paper though. pricing - not that tempting but if the thing actually does the trick it maybe worth the money.

bronxsound wrote:it looks good on a paper though. pricing - not that tempting but if the thing actually does the trick it maybe worth the money.
I agree the pricing is definitely holding me back as well, however I plan on trying to find time to demo it before the intro price runs out on November 6th.

It's been mentioned in another thread, but it's better to have a dedicated one.
It's easy if you know how

double post :(
Last edited by jackson881 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lesha wrote:It's been mentioned in another thread, but it's better to have a dedicated one.
My apologies. I used the search function but didn't find any mention of soothe.

jackson881 wrote:
Lesha wrote:It's been mentioned in another thread, but it's better to have a dedicated one.
Don't apologize, this plugin deserves its own thread. Too bad the developer didn't start it himself on KVR.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472276&p=6599884&hi ... e#p6599884

Lesha wrote:
jackson881 wrote:
Don't apologize, this plugin deserves its own thread. Too bad the developer didn't start it himself on KVR.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472276&p=6599884&hi ... e#p6599884
Thanks for the link! The overwhelming praise for soothe over on Gearslutz is really insane, so I thought it might be good to have a dedicated thread here to get some more balanced opinions on the plugin.

jackson881 wrote:Thanks for the link! The overwhelming praise for soothe over on Gearslutz is really insane, so I thought it might be good to have a dedicated thread here to get some more balanced opinions on the plugin.
Yes, I've read about it on GS, can't wait to try the Windows version.

Hello KVR, sorry for neglecting you. I've had my hands busy with the Windows port. :)

So worry not, the Windows version is on its way!

Glad you're here as well. Welcome to KVR :)

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi all!

We've finally released soothe for Windows! It is available in VST32/64 and AAX64 formats.

Fully functional 14-day trial included for you to try it out – please let me know what you think! :)

http://oeksound.com (http://oeksound.com)

Thanks!
Olli

Definitely a great plugin, with effortless and transparent results.

Return to “Effects”