Announcing Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube (intro pricing through Jan 15 2017)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube Custom Shop AmpliTube Fender Collection 2

It is here! Fender Collection 2 is now available!

There are also AmpliTube 4 updates (this is AmpliTube 4.1, containing the available Fender Collection 2 models):

Changes from version 4.0.3
  • New Fender Collection 2 amp models
  • Fixed Vibroverb Cabinet 1x15
  • Fixed issues in mic repositioning switching between certain cabs
  • Fixed refresh issue with Rack Setup, Pedalboard and Model presets between different istances of AT4
  • Tuner Mute and Bypass GUI status now is coherent with DSP when switching between Tuner and Ultra-Tuner
  • Fixed issues related to copy-paste of model settings in certain conditions
  • Fixed cabinet matching in CabB slot
  • Fixed matching between session / project loaded and current preset
  • Added missing Menu indicator for some Patches and right-click MIDI Menu
  • General reliability improvements
I have been given word that you still have a few days to get the preorder pricing, too.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I have been given word that you still have a few days to get the preorder pricing, too.
Thank you. :tu:

2016 IK is on a roll!
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Robert Randolph wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I have been given word that you still have a few days to get the preorder pricing, too.
Thank you. :tu:
You're welcome :tu:

electro wrote:2016 IK is on a roll!
Indeed! And people thought we were only working on mobile gadgets ;)

Are you supposed to get an annoying noise-blast every 5-10 seconds when trying out models?!

edit: Oh... you have to keep the custom shop window open. Strange.

After just a quick run-through of the presets, I'm blown away. Kept saying "wow" out loud as I switched through them.

This has reached new heights. The sound is so present, clear and real without digital fizziness, and, is so sensitive to playing, which is very important.

Been with Amplitube since v2, and have watched the steady improvements. This new one is just amazing. Just quickly A-B'd Fender 2 to Mesa Collection, which I thought when it first came out was a big step up, but this is even a bigger step up than that.

Man, I wish the all the Amplitube amps were redone using this new method that's now in Fender 2.

Glad this came out before Xmas, so I can play it over the 3-day weekend.

Bravo.

Can we demo the new models?

bill45 wrote:Can we demo the new models?
Yes, the new Fender models are available to try or buy in Custom Shop.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
bill45 wrote:Can we demo the new models?
Yes, the new Fender models are available to try or buy in Custom Shop.
Drat, I just spent the last week disabling everything that has to do with online services on my computer. And I killed Cortana as a bonus. Oh, well. Guess I'll try these in a couple of years :) side note: It takes windows 10 0.1 to 0.5 CPU to run without online services. -Wish more companies could work around offline a bit more. It's 1000% worth it, if you have more than 1 computer :)

I bought the collection when it was announced and I do not have any regrets. Those are really exceptionally well sounding and feeling amp sims. Looking forward to jam with them in the holidays!

Wow, these are fantastic. I can't stop playing with the Super Reverb and the Custom Deluxe. I've never owned the real thing for either, but I have spent quite a bit of time playing a real Princeton and Blues Junior, and to my fingers and ears, these sims have the Fender character down perfectly. These are seriously fun to play.

Like someone else said above, I also think it would be incredible if IK could somehow integrate the incremental improvements gained through development of these Fender sims to other "current generation" releases like the Mesa and AT4 Marshall models. Maybe it's not possible or even needed from a design standpoint, but just adding my vote to that notion.

What we seriously need is a modeling amp with Amplitube inside!

To those who've played with this and voiced their opinion that these are some of the finest models Amplitube has ever produced - I'm in complete agreement. Always thought the Mesa-Boogie amps were the best amps ever modelled by IK but these are the next step up. You can hear the exceptional detail in the power amp section and speakers and tell that they have been improved. And the feel - oh, yes it's a seriously good feel. Nice job, Amplitube team. Now please...please, sprinkle this magic fairy dust on the previous models!
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. [C. S. Lewis]

Sounds real good. Had enough credits that I've been hoarding for a while. Picked it up and playing with it today!
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

Return to “Effects”