Spaceship Delay from Musical Entropy (KVR DC 16)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

By the looks of it, it should be more modular. I wish I could just right click on the GUI and have an option to add another delay, or remove a module that is not in use. Really like this plugin. Thank you!
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

By the looks of it, it should be more modular. I wish I could just right click on the GUI and have an option to add another delay, or remove a module that is not in use. Really like this plugin. Thank you!
Thanks ! I would live the modular idea too, I'm think about that and about adding new sections :D

I haven't had time to try all the Dev Challenge fx yet, put this is the one I I first grabbed to try and it's awesome. A top contender for sure. Probably has my vote for #1 too.

If youre not making it completely modular from a GUI standpoint (yet), would it be easy to add a 3 way toggle switch to each of the effects/filter, for chain placement, PRE (feedback loop)/ FEEDBACK (effect placed inside feedback loop)/ POST (after feedback), and place a limiter/ducker in the feedback or right after the feedback for hearing/speaker/headphone safety.

Hello metalifuxx and thanks for your comments !

I had already tons of feature request for Spaceship Delay, and I'm going to implement most of the things asked after the voting period :D One of the things I have heard a lot (with good reasons) is to provide more options for the location of the filters + post FX, so I'll do it :wink:

For the "safety", there is a global hard clipper at + 6 dB, and a few options available in the nonlinear section. By default, the hard clipper at 0 dB is selected in the delay line signal path, so I have reduced as much as possible the chances of having something dangerous in the ears of the users :wink:

Awesome freebie! :tu:

- edited to avoid derailing -
Last edited by elassi on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

THAT'S AWESOME :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks. :)

It'd be cool if one the suggestions eventually find a way into SPCDLY. That said, I'm of course open for requests to change this or that (besides the things already mentioned).

Thanks for the updates, Spaceship has found permanent residence in my delay folder!

elassi, besides the shadows, overall contrast is quite high.

Whoahhh Elassi, that really looks so amazingly gorgeous and cool - your skin and some of the suggestions here in this thread and Spaceship Delay is bound to becomeon of, if not THE most epic delay plugin ever. (And I own most of the usual suspects.)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

elassi wrote:Must give something back... :hug:
I appreciate your spirit of giving. :tu: But I find your examples to be very hard to look at.... :shock: Perhaps it's just the color combinations that are rough on my old eyes. :oops:

EDIT: Perhaps something like this ?

Last edited by Teksonik on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyway thanks to Ivan C for this freebie. I haven't had a chance to spend much time with it but based on the comments here I think it will get a lot of votes. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:But I find your examples to be very hard to look at.... :shock: Perhaps it's just the color combinations that are rough on my old eyes. :oops:
No prob, Tek.

Understand your point of view. Indeed the scribbles are aiming to stand the modern "eyeness war", so to speak. ;)

P.S. Dig your variation. It's not that kind of "shouting out loud". :tu:

Teksonik wrote:
elassi wrote:Must give something back... :hug:
I appreciate your spirit of giving. :tu: But I find your examples to be very hard to look at.... :shock: Perhaps it's just the color combinations that are rough on my old eyes. :oops:

EDIT: Perhaps something like this ?

It is a bit less harsh on the eyes.... But still too contrasting for me....

Can you please re-post the instructions path on where the presets folder is suppose to go? I downloaded the update, but the plugin wont recognize the new location (same directory as plugin), seems its still looking at the original folder location, and I forget where that's at, because the plugin has already recognized the old preset folder location, so the startup instruction screen does not show up anymore.

Can you please re-post the instructions path on where the presets folder is suppose to go? I downloaded the update, but the plugin wont recognize the new location (same directory as plugin), seems its still looking at the original folder location, and I forget where that's at, because the plugin has already recognized the old preset folder location, so the startup instruction screen does not show up anymore.
I think you need to delete the folders in the old location if you want the new one to work :wink:

You're on Windows or Mac OS X ? For Windows, the location is "c:/users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Musical Entropy". For Mac OS X, I think it's "/Library/Application Support/Musical Entropy"

I should put this information in the readme file that is in the archive :wink:

Return to “Effects”