How to get in touch with iLok support(effect related)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey. I guess I always try after-hours, but is there a link to support that opens up when they are home? How would I write them about what my options are for moving from the cloud based software to the USB protection? -thanks

spacekid wrote:Hey. I guess I always try after-hours, but is there a link to support that opens up when they are home? How would I write them about what my options are for moving from the cloud based software to the USB protection? -thanks
If the software supports authorization to both computer and iLok key then just use the license manager to move the license from one place to other. If the license does not support one of them, then you can do nothing about it.
No signature here!

K. Thanks. So I have 1 activation left for almost all of my plugins, and my (now offline only) computer has most of the old licenses 'frozen' active to it. I can then just pick and choose to activate what I want via my new ilok key and there should be no problem with any overlap by keeping the software version running on that 'offline' computer? It's sad I can't trick things a bit, I have my 'online' computer connected via usb transfer cable, because I disabled all online background activities..DHCP etc... but point being: I can drag and drop files very conveniently between the 2, just wish I could temporarily get it to open and online link via that connection..only long enough to do this.

Return to “Effects”