Fulltone Collection for AmpliTube now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Click here for more information

IK Multimedia is proud to announce the brand new Fulltone Collection for AmpliTube for Mac/PC, which offers guitarists and all musicians an essential palette of sounds that span from classic to contemporary tones.

Guitarist Michael Fuller founded Fulltone back in 1991, with the aim of building stompboxes that sounded as good as vintage pedals, but that were more rugged and reliable than the old, often fragile classics. Today, Fulltone is recognized as being one of the most committed and scrupulous manufacturers worldwide.

IK Multimedia's Fulltone Collection includes 3 powerful processors that are equally at home in music production as well as in creative sound design - the TERC - THAT '80'S RACK CHORUS!, SSTE - Solid State Tape Echo & OCD. Each meticulously modeled and developed to bring the best sounding and absolutely faithful emulation of their legendary hardware counterpart.

I hope you ramped up production on these so you don't
run out of stock. They should fly off the shelves, at near impulse pricing.

I've got the old Amplitube-3-11-CustomShop.exe, around August 2013,
will these authorize and work on that olden vintage?
Cheers

glokraw wrote:I hope you ramped up production on these so you don't
run out of stock. They should fly off the shelves, at near impulse pricing.

I've got the old Amplitube-3-11-CustomShop.exe, around August 2013,
will these authorize and work on that olden vintage?
Cheers
This collection is made for AmpliTube 4 (which will run your AmpliTube 3 models, but I'm guessing you already know that).

I 've been very happy with the V3 Twin, SuperSonic, Metalhead, and CS3 default gear,
as it covers a lot of territory, so I haven't followed V4 closely,
beyond noting mostly positive comments by what I consider to be
the amp-sim brain trust.

But I've got several IK pages open now for inspection, and I must say,
it's gonna take awhile to sus it all out. Better that extreme than others :hihi:
Cheers

Can I just check the incentive for holders of the OCD license. Either buy OCD again or pay 70 euro for the additional 2 models? Can't check if there is any discount in custom shop as the latest 4.2 installer broke it (blank black screen).
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Ok...but no Dynamic Interaction Modeling???

I was almost going to buy it. Seems like a good price with my JamPoints but it seems that AT4 is 64bit Only. Hopefully I will upgrade my machine some day and take another look.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

robbob wrote:Ok...but no Dynamic Interaction Modeling???
Dynamic Interaction Modeling is most applicable to amp modeling, the two new additions are rack FX in AmpliTube 4.

i'm interested in the "dyno my Piano" chorus

i've never saw one in real life
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

I'm happy to say that the latest Amplitube 4, Custom Shop, authorization
management, and 'gear restoration' from previous purchases, all worked fine
in my linux/wine 1.8 setup. Seems like a sign of good basic coding from IK.
And A4 has a nice solidarity to it. I wanted to kick an amp just enough,
to jar the ole reverb spring. I'm sure a good swift kick
could be programmed easily enough :wink:

And the gear sounds very nice indeed. Have a lot of models to test,
a good pitch shifter will probably be high on the list. The overdrive screamer pedal
I'm testing is sounding fine, and priced right.

A little feature request: In the pedalboard signal chain, let the letter designation,
just the A, B etc (not the little panel the letter is displayed on),
stay lit up whenever the slot is occupied, so when building a chain,
it's easier to remember what slots are taken. Use a nice extra color,
or a stand-by blink?
Cheers

Peter: Quick question - I've always been a little frustrated with the 'limitation' of Amplitube 4 Deluxe having lots of grayed out presets and effects, so in the future I'm tempted to purchase the MAX upgrade. In the description it reads that it has every pedal, amp, speaker etc. available for Amplitube, but was that everything that was available at the time it was released?

In other words does the MAX pack increase with the number of models available as they're released in the Custom Shop - Or will we still have to purchase more things at a later date to have a complete set ?

Peter explained this in the past:

"The web page for AmpliTube MAX clearly states that it contains gear released through February 2016 and has stated so from the start. I hope that helps clear up some confusion."

"AmpliTube MAX has and will continue to contain and state exactly what it contains - gear up to February 2016. It is clearly stated on the AmpliTube MAX web page."

Anything added to MAX in the future would be a gift. New products are new products.
$ R&D, wages, facilities $ are expensive

Cheers

Nice .... well that's saved me some money - Would've thought the €360 upgrade on top of the €360 I'd already spent on Amplitude 4 Deluxe would've been enough to keep me up to date, but nope - thanks era of microtransactions, you ruined everything !

Fender 2 and Fulltone come after Max.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I'm interested in the Fulltone collection, but I don't own any version of Amplitube. Do I have to buy Amplitube first, or is there a free version which will host these effects?
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Effects”