LiquidSonics Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professional

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Seventh Heaven Seventh Heaven Professional

aMUSEd wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
jens wrote: While I'm typing this I download the Waves IR library for IR-1 which I purchased yesterday...
Which, incidentally, loads wonderfully in Reverberate 2. I have IR-L and was considering IR-1 until I tried loading the Waves IRs in Reverberate 2.

From what I've read, they (wir files) are just wav files with a modified header and it's fairly easy to un-modify them, but, since I can load them in Reverberate, I don't care.
You can load the in reverberate without even changing the header? Is this library available to anyone
or do you need to own the Waves IR plugin?
Yes, they load directly just by choosing the .wir files. I don't know the answer to your other question since I have IR-L registered on my account.

http://www.waves.com/downloads/ir-convo ... rb-library

TheKid wrote:
Paulnz wrote:If you are outside the EU is it not possible to exclude VAT from the order?

I see from the support pages that EU VAT registered companies can exclude it but it doesn't seem to exclude for non-EU purchasers :(
Try https://www.jrrshop.com/liquidsonics?dir=asc&order=name
Thanks yes, I noticed that but then I don't think you can get the Reverberate 2 discount - I've asked Uncle E that in the discussion thread

deleted
Last edited by plexuss on Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

liquidsonics wrote:
ftech wrote:Having said that, I do have a question though; Will there be an upgrade path from the standard to pro version?
Yes, that will be coming. Just needs a little server work to make that possible. So if you can only stretch to the standard at the moment you'll get some money off the pro when it's more affordable for you.
Thanks for the answer Matt. Great news :tu:

The cost isn't the issue for me, it's more about fitting my workflow. I just wonder if the extra presets and functionality is something that I don't need just now, but maybe in the future. Going to demo soon so that should help me decide.

There's also a bit of 'Do I need another 'verb?' But from the people who have demo-ed already, the answer looks like it may be 'yes!'

The more I use 7th Heaven the more it's becoming my goto. There is an ease to the workflow and a realness to the sounds that is making me fall in love with it. In the past I have hated going 100% wet on reverb because I found the resulting sound was too muddy and unbelievable. I have been enjoying going 100% wet with 7th Heaven. I'm really looking forward to additional presets and spaces coming.
Sniffing corks hurts my brain

plexuss wrote: I am pretty sure anyone can download the Waves impulse library. It's here: http://www.waves.com/downloads/ir-convo ... rb-library
*lol*

My point in even mentioning them here was that they are NOT available for everyone.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

ghettosynth wrote:
jens wrote: While I'm typing this I download the Waves IR library for IR-1 which I purchased yesterday...
Which, incidentally, loads wonderfully in Reverberate 2. I have IR-L and was considering IR-1 until I tried loading the Waves IRs in Reverberate 2.
But then of course you lose all that resynthesis functionality of IR1, no?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Does this have anything to do with Seventh Heaven?

jens wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Yes, but, let's move this to a new thread.

simmo75 wrote: Does this have anything to do with Seventh Heaven?
It most certainly and most obviously doesn't and neither has your post, so you are messing up this thread just as well.

B.t.w.: Matt from Liquidsonics immediately understood why I brought up this library and replied accordingly.

jens wrote:
simmo75 wrote: Does this have anything to do with Seventh Heaven?
It most certainly and most obviously doesn't and neither has your post, so you are messing up this thread just as well.

B.t.w.: Matt from Liquidsonics immediately understood why I brought up this library and replied accordingly.
That's great then!
I actually love and bought the plugin.
Keep smiling :phones:

aMUSEd wrote:
You can load the in reverberate without even changing the header? Is this library available to anyone or do you need to own the Waves IR plugin?
its free for user which have at least an Waves Account .

DrumAddict wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
You can load the in reverberate without even changing the header? Is this library available to anyone or do you need to own the Waves IR plugin?
its free for user which have at least an Waves Account .

Which is what I expected. It's easy enough to create a Waves account.

robotmonkey wrote:Soft iLok is possibly ok for freebies or sub 15$ plugins. There's maybe two companies I'd ever consider paying more than that for a iLok plugin, and Liquidsonics isn't one of them. But a dongle in 2017? You gotta be f*cking kidding me.
Soft iLok has been cracked, so that's why it's not used for the full plugin, for people asking why they didn't use that instead of the dongle. It's really the only protection left for now.

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

etherdesign wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:Soft iLok is possibly ok for freebies or sub 15$ plugins. There's maybe two companies I'd ever consider paying more than that for a iLok plugin, and Liquidsonics isn't one of them. But a dongle in 2017? You gotta be f*cking kidding me.
Soft iLok has been cracked, so that's why it's not used for the full plugin, for people asking why they didn't use that instead of the dongle. It's really the only protection left for now.
It's not only soft iLok. All the dongle only plugins are out there too completely iLok free. So maybe PACE has upped their game now for a while, let's see.
No signature here!

Return to “Effects”