LiquidSonics Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professional

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Seventh Heaven Seventh Heaven Professional

hoth wrote:...I have been enjoying going 100% wet with 7th Heaven...
I played the demo to my girl friend - she went, too. After a while we were both in the 7th Heaven... :hihi:

hoth wrote:The more I use 7th Heaven the more it's becoming my goto. There is an ease to the workflow and a realness to the sounds that is making me fall in love with it. In the past I have hated going 100% wet on reverb because I found the resulting sound was too muddy and unbelievable. I have been enjoying going 100% wet with 7th Heaven. I'm really looking forward to additional presets and spaces coming.
I'm the same, really like this one! Great workflow and metering also. I bought the bundle while it's cheap as using the stripped down version is quick to get ballpark, then I can replace with the Pro to adjust as needed when fine tuning. I'd love to have the non-linear presets also.

For those on the fence about iLok and have a Focusrite account don't forget that you can get EA R2 algo reverb for free this month and that is also dongle only. But then you have two world class reverbs! :tu:

hoth wrote:The more I use 7th Heaven the more it's becoming my goto. There is an ease to the workflow and a realness to the sounds that is making me fall in love with it. In the past I have hated going 100% wet on reverb because I found the resulting sound was too muddy and unbelievable. I have been enjoying going 100% wet with 7th Heaven. I'm really looking forward to additional presets and spaces coming.
This is probably due to the extremely high quality of the early reflections in the M7. They're not just a series of point delays like in almost every other reverb which tend to cause phasey effects if used too densely or too many of them. They're heavily diffused reflections that are designed to avoid the typical issues you'd get on a super wet reverb.

And in general - great to read so many enthusiastic comments :D

When i red the news i was so excited, but when i saw it requires hardware ilok i was so put off. Ok i thought maybe ill just demo it, and even demo requires hardware ilok. What a nonsense. Im pretty sure LiquidSonics will loose alot of sales because on this. Not letting users to test it out even if you dont have Ilok? im not sure many people want to dip in 50 dollars just for ilok to test out the product.

You choose iLok because of piracy, but are you know that ALL the latest iLok protected plugins has been cracked, which means, that this will be cracked soon too. Hmm.

iLok-ing your product is a good idea. Let's hope it will work against the piracy.

Now I have a question. I remember reading an old thread on gearslutz (around 2009) where Casey, one of the creators of M7, was asked about making IRs of the Bricasti reverb. He granted his permission, as long as the IRs are not sold or used in a commercial product, and are available for download free of charge. Has anyone from Liquidsonics contacted the Bricasti team about this?

izonin wrote:Now I have a question. I remember reading an old thread on gearslutz (around 2009) where Casey, one of the creators of M7, was asked about making IRs of the Bricasti reverb. He granted his permission, as long as the IRs are not sold or used in a commercial product, and are available for download free of charge. Has anyone from Liquidsonics contacted the Bricasti team about this?
Yes it's been done with full permission from Casey.

I had wondered too but found this quote (at the bottom of the linked page).
This is an unofficial plug-in produced and distributed by LiquidSonics with the expressed permission of Bricasti Design Ltd. All Bricasti and M7 sample content and trademarks are copyright Bricasti Design Ltd. All software is copyright LiquidSonics Ltd.
http://www.liquidsonics.com/software/se ... fessional/

Update: I see you got your answer as I was posting. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

liquidsonics wrote:
izonin wrote:Now I have a question. I remember reading an old thread on gearslutz (around 2009) where Casey, one of the creators of M7, was asked about making IRs of the Bricasti reverb. He granted his permission, as long as the IRs are not sold or used in a commercial product, and are available for download free of charge. Has anyone from Liquidsonics contacted the Bricasti team about this?
Yes it's been done with full permission from Casey.
:tu:

This is one of those situations where I almost wish there was a monopoly (in contrast to my usual attitude) at least in the domain of hardware dongles. This looks great, but I already have an eLicenser, and I am loathe to start piling on the dongles for additional software.

Or I wish there was an easy way for a developer to support multiple dongles but that will never happen, I'd imagine due to licensing agreements with dongle makers if nothing else.

But ultimately the dongle makes sense, if I can one day figure out some way to manage multiple of them to my liking (it's especially aggravating if you travel a fair amount, which I do) I will spring for this, it looks fantastic!
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

Went to buy, ilok dongle, no buy.
Sounds like a nice product though, good luck with it.
Duh

A few people have asked if they can get the standard version and later upgrade to the pro / bundle, that's now possible on the upgrades page of the website.

It will be on sale to May14.. sweet.

Good to see an update option to pro.
Please state on the website how much update paths cost without having loggin etc.

interesting info imo:
Seventh Heaven: M7 V1 presets
Seventh Heaven Pro: M7 V1 + V2 presets

V1: Natural, "clean" reverberation
V2: Artificial reverbs with more modulation (inspired by/optimized classics like Lexicon 224/480)

(Correct me, if i am wrong.)
- WonderEcho -

Klinke1 wrote:It will be on sale to May14.. sweet.

Good to see an update option to pro.
Please state on the website how much update paths cost without having loggin etc.

interesting info imo:
Seventh Heaven: M7 V1 presets
Seventh Heaven Pro: M7 V1 + V2 presets

V1: Natural, "clean" reverberation
V2: Artificial reverbs with more modulation (inspired by/optimized classics like Lexicon 224/480)

(Correct me, if i am wrong.)
Yes the v2 presets are more about achieving a more modulated sound.

Upgrade pricing is positioned such that it's the same to buy the regular and upgrade to the pro as it would be to buy the regular+pro bundle in the first place (since you will end up owning both).

I am highly interested in the Seventh Heaven Professional version and will purchase it either during the introduction discount period or a later sale promotion. Nevertheless, the said product is surely on my "to-buy" list.

Return to “Effects”