Chorus what's your favourate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd love to try new Chorus FX especially ones that go to extreme feedback. What's your favourite.

BTW, I'm using a mac

I like the one that comes with u-he Zebra and the free one from TAL. The Zebra effects can be used separate with anything. D16 Syntorus is on my shopping list. Valhalla Ubermod, I can't seem to have a preferred chorus really.
Last edited by Jax Pok on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TAL Chorus LX,
always use that on clean guitar and it always sounded great

Acon's DC challenge entry from this year, Multiply IIRC, and it's free.

SKnote DDD

Valhalla Space Modulator
Azurite by Distorque Audio

kinwie wrote:TAL Chorus LX,
always use that on clean guitar and it always sounded great
I still have to come along a chorus which sounds better to me than TAL-Chorus-LX. I wished it had some more options though.

MogwaiBoy wrote:SKnote DDD
Hell yeah 2nd that!

I always seem to agree with you and Hivkorn on here which plugin sound best to us, funny :lol:
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

I'm currently lusting after TERC from the IK Multimedia Fulltone bundle.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

The Fulltone chorus is gorgeous indeed, there are some real gems in the BIAS Pedal Modulation Pack

apart from that I have always found the anthemic chorus from Kiss's Rock and Roll All Nite to be an all time fav . . . :shrug:
Say NO to CLAP!

Still using TAL LX Chorus. Would love to get UVI Thorus, but it's iLok-infected.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

The Hornet chorus is pretty sweet. It's another Juno-inspired one, like the TAL I believe, but it does sound nice.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

shroom81 wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:SKnote DDD
Hell yeah 2nd that!

I always seem to agree with you and Hivkorn on here which plugin sound best to us, funny :lol:
Great minds, brother - great minds! :)

Valhalla ÜberMod

very versatile ,can recreate dimension D and ensembles like vp-330/solina chorus
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

AmpliTube Fulltone TERC is my favourite chorus.

Return to “Effects”