Introducing New 64-bit Amp Sims, EQ, and Room Modeller

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi PP8,

Thanks for letting me know. Must have been something temporary. I just downloaded all of them.

Earlier today I had coincidentally looked into also hosting them on the KVR Developer server (at least this is what I understood to be the case for the Files portion of the developer profile); your post helps convince me that this might be a good idea. These would be zip files instead of 7z.

Anyone else having trouble with downloading them from my web page?

Regards,
Dave Clark

Hi, just popping in to say thanks.. (downloaded today fine..)
Love the plugins sound and (big iface user). Sound is very nice and plugins are awesome coming with cool presets!
The Rot on the one plugin sounds really beautiful. Very useful bundle here.

Thanks again.

Hi sampliist,

Thanks for your feedback --- much appreciated!

I forgot to announce that I actually did upload to KVR Audio, but I believe that many people did find this anyway:

http://www.kvraudio.com/developer/exe-consulting

Regards,
Dave Clark

Update (22 Sep 2017): At the developer link above, you can find a Support: email address in the top banner underneath the web site and the links to YouTube and SoundCloud.
Last edited by DaveClark on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Another big thanks from here, Dave - these are truly great quality! The amp sims in particular are on par with the best commercial stuff available today. Spiffing!

One question: Which of the tonestack models would you say is the closest to bypassing the tonestack portion of the sim? In some special cases I just want preamp/poweramp processing on signals.

PS: Noticed that the plugins are unable to save their parameter states in presets in Bitwig as well. The vst3 renameworks tho.

Hi Liero,

Without actually testing them, I would say that the Classic_B (Baxandall) would be the closest if the Treble and Bass controls are at high noon (12 o'clock), but this is anticipating only the amplitude response and neglecting the phase response.

Now that you have mentioned it, I should probably include a Bypass option in the drop-down list for the Tonestack selection. This would eliminate insertion loss and phase changes.

I had previously thought about providing a way to turn off the pre-amp and/or power amp tubes but hadn't done it yet due to space getting scarce. In that way users would have a way of bypassing any combination of stages of the amp sims. Would that be also of interest to you?

Thanks for the mention of Bitwig not saving parameters for the dll naming convention. Glad to hear that the vst3 rename works!

Regards,
Dave Clark

I just noticed that there is a whole new range of plugins available since june 2019. Now with new containers with multi-effects built-in. Awesome :hihi:

Return to “Effects”