Klanghelm SDRR 2 and IVGI 2 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
IVGI SDRR

Just played around with IVGI2... + comparing it to 1st version..

noticeable quality improvement AFAICT ... time to test SDRR2 ! :)
Always liked the concept, but not so much the sound..

Thanks for the free v2 update, Tony. Very much appreciated!

Whoa, did not expect this! I feel like a kid at Christmas.

It's rare I can afford payware plug-ins these days, so I'm grateful for your accessible pricing and generosity when it comes to updates.

Thank you!

This is a hugely generous update for existing users, and looks like a great update in general. Thanks Tony!

mono switch for IVGI2 would be great! (because lower CPU usage)

Hi Tony
Thanks for the free update SDRR2, but something is very wrong with AU version. Digi mode produce gated distortion only whatever settings are, and Tube mode is completely dull. No high frequencies in Tube mode. Only Desk mode works and sounds good.

Mac on El Capitan in Logic Pro X all latest verisons.

Can you please look into it?
Thanks

Den* wrote:Hi Tony
Thanks for the free update SDRR2, but something is very wrong with AU version. Digi mode produce gated distortion only whatever settings are, and Tube mode is completely dull. No high frequencies in Tube mode. Only Desk mode works and sounds good.

Thanks
Hi Den

Can't say that I'm seeing that behaviour here with AU version in Logic.
Not getting "gated distortion" in Digi mode and Tube doesn't seem dull at all to me.
I've only tried 44.1 projects so far, what Sample are are you using ?
regards

Logic 10.3.1
OS 10.12.5

Insane update.
Very happy weekend!

Thanks
Please send me an email. I'm using Logic Pro X all the time and it's my main DAW for testing. So that's a bit surprising. The gated distortion in the DIGi mode, you're describing might result from the BIT knob turned counter clockwise on your end?

Tony

Fab update, looking forward to DC8C3!

tonhelm wrote:

Thanks
Please send me an email. I'm using Logic Pro X all the time and it's my main DAW for testing. So that's a bit surprising. The gated distortion in the DIGi mode, you're describing might result from the BIT knob turned counter clockwise on your end?

Tony
Hi Tony

Today I'd tried again but this time works nice, no distortion on DIGI mode.. Really odd.
I working on 48Khz. I have Slate Digital VCC in the channel too, and Omega Transformer, very probably
it was bug that is really hard to reproduce. However first time I tried it Crosstalk button was grey on the Desk mode, later it was OK again.

Quite interesting today works nice. I will watch to investigate more however works now :).
Thanks

Thanks. Great to hear, that it's working now. The crosstalk is greyed out on mono channels as there's no crosstalk possible within a mono channel. Maybe it was that?

Tony

tonhelm wrote:Thanks. Great to hear, that it's working now. The crosstalk is greyed out on mono channels as there's no crosstalk possible within a mono channel. Maybe it was that?

Tony
Oh, yes my fault I didn't noticed.
Thanks

edit: Now I know what happened. Apple Magic Mouse, and inertia effect mouse wheel while hoovering over bit reducing knob I didn't noticed that went to 4 bit. That producing the same distortion efect.

Sorry for false alarm.

Thanks! Love SDDR and IVGI. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Tony, thank you for the update. Just one question: Is a VST3 version of SDRR2 planned? I was using that one with 1.1, and it has been a surprise noticing that it is not available anymore with the new update.

Return to “Effects”