Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 4 AmpliTube Custom Shop AmpliTube SVX

Iconic bass amps and cabs from the Ampeg Heritage and Classic series

Bass players and producers can experience the legendary sounds that have defined electric bass tone with the most sought-after amplifiers and cabinets from the Ampeg Heritage and Classic series with Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available for Mac and PC. Building on the success of Ampeg SVX for AmpliTube, Ampeg SVX 2 offers 6 new models of amps and cabs: the SVT-VR, V-4B and iconic B-15N amplifiers along with the SVT-810AV, SVT-212AV and B-15N 115 cabinets.

Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube provides the genuine tone, dynamics and feel of these legendary amps thanks to IK's Dynamic Interaction Modeling that recreates every individual physical component in the amplifier and its interaction with other components in the circuit providing an unprecedented level of realism. The amplifiers and cabinets available in Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube include:

The Ampeg SVT-VR, a vintage reissue of an early 1970’s “Blue-Line” SVT head.

The Ampeg V-4B 100W all-tube bass amplifier, a remarkable reissue of the legendary 1971 original.

The Heritage B-15N meticulously recreates the world’s most recorded bass tone featuring 1964 and 1966 channels with selectable bias.

The classic cabinet seen on stages worldwide, the SVT-810AV delivers a punchy, round sound that is the hallmark of Ampeg tone.

The SVT-212AV cabinet features 2x12” custom drivers and a 1” compression driver providing fast transient response and a rich, powerful low end.

The B-15N 115 cabinet features a 15” speaker that delivers vintage-sounding tone that suits a wide array of musical genres.

Pricing and Availability

Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube is available now for $/€99.99* from the IK Multimedia website, the AmpliTube Custom Shop and participating IK retailers. Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube is also available to currently registered Ampeg SVX users for the upgrade price of $/€49.99. The Ampeg SVX Power Duo Bundle includes AmpliTube 4, Ampeg SVX and Ampeg SVX 2 for $/€ 199.99. Individual amps are available for $/€34.99 each and cabs for $/€14.99 each via the AmpliTube Custom Shop.

*All prices excluding taxes

Bought.
musisikamar.com

Is it possible to buy the upgrade inside Custom Shop?

be wrote:Is it possible to buy the upgrade inside Custom Shop?
Yup. Upgraded mine from Custom Shop.
musisikamar.com

I don´t see an upgrade there...

There seems to be something wrong with my Ampeg license. Even on the ik website I can´t seem to buy the upgrade. When I click on buy I get to the page where I can buy the full version and the bundle, and the upgrade is not in my cart...

Didn't even demo it. Just got the upgrade, which was like $37 after Jampoints. Seems like an incredibly good upgrade price, thanks IK! I use the original all the time and have been harping for a while about an update, so this was right up my alley.

be wrote:There seems to be something wrong with my Ampeg license. Even on the ik website I can´t seem to buy the upgrade. When I click on buy I get to the page where I can buy the full version and the bundle, and the upgrade is not in my cart...
If I'm logged out, the upgrade is available. Logged in: it disappears despite Ampeg SVX being shown as "owned" right above the bundle and full version purchase options.

I got SVX long before Custom Shop, so it may be that only the CS version of SVX can be upgraded with credits and so the option disappears for one bought through the webshop.

If you are having issues with the upgrade eligibility, please let IK Support know as they can look directly at your account and see what is going on. Thanks!

Yes, I already opened a ticket.

be wrote:Yes, I already opened a ticket.
Great, I've also alerted them to keep an eye for any other reports of this. Thank you.

Purchased!
Last edited by Silaris on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Been getting Network Error messages and can't get into Custom Shop for about the past hour, and have tried the IK website for past half hour or so and can't reach it either and get server not responding error messages. So I hope they're fixing the problem reported in this thread about Custom Shop not being able to do the upgrade price. I want to get the upgrade via Custom Shop using my Gear Credits.

dbender wrote:Been getting Network Error messages and can't get into Custom Shop for about the past hour, and have tried the IK website for past half hour or so and can't reach it either and get server not responding error messages. So I hope they're fixing the problem reported in this thread about Custom Shop not being able to do the upgrade price. I want to get the upgrade via Custom Shop using my Gear Credits.
Our IT team is working on a site issue and will restore service as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Also unable to buy the upgrade...

Will IK refund me the difference if I order the Full SVX 2 ? I do own SVX 1

Return to “Effects”