Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
TB-ProAudio
KVRist

341 posts since 15 May, 2014, from Germany

Postby TB-ProAudio; Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:43 pm DynaRide - Advanced Gain Rider Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

TBProAudio announces DynaRide, an advanced gain rider plugin with multiple detector programs and signal enhancer

DynaRide offers following features:
  • Adjustable attack and release
  • Advanced signal detector including programs for vocal, speech and bass
  • Vocal, speech and bass enhancer
  • Switchable pre-delay
  • VU meter for input/output signal and gain
  • Gain can be written as automation envelope
  • Preset management
  • Large and easy to use GUI
  • 64-bit internal processing

System Requirements:
  • Windows XP or newer
  • Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
  • Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8, FL Studio 12, ProTools 10/12

Demo version available

Price: 39€
Last edited by TB-ProAudio on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF

2128 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:05 am Re: DynaRida - Advanced Gain Rider Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

Wow nice - Lovely GUI (I spot a VU meter :)) and a very reasonable price. Congrats on the release.
plexuss
KVRian

1342 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Postby plexuss; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:49 am Re: DynaRida - Advanced Gain Rider Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

Wow. what is going on with the plugin? I tried it on synth pads and it really transformed them. I kinda like what it does. I haven't RTFM yet. I noticed with synth pads that some of the control apply a kind of format filtering. Very interesting...

Speaking of which, where is the manual?
TB-ProAudio
KVRist

Postby TB-ProAudio; Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 am Re: DynaRida - Advanced Gain Rider Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

MogwaiBoy wrote:Wow nice - Lovely GUI (I spot a VU meter :)) and a very reasonable price. Congrats on the release.

Thank you :!:
TB-ProAudio
KVRist

Postby TB-ProAudio; Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:42 am Re: DynaRida - Advanced Gain Rider Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

plexuss wrote:Wow. what is going on with the plugin? I tried it on synth pads and it really transformed them. I kinda like what it does. I haven't RTFM yet. I noticed with synth pads that some of the control apply a kind of format filtering. Very interesting...

Speaking of which, where is the manual?

Manual comes with the setup or see here.
TB-ProAudio
KVRist

Postby TB-ProAudio; Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 am Re: DynaRida - Advanced Gain Rider Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

plexuss wrote:Wow. what is going on with the plugin? I tried it on synth pads and it really transformed them. I kinda like what it does. I haven't RTFM yet. I noticed with synth pads that some of the control apply a kind of format filtering. Very interesting...

Very nice. Maybe you could post your plug-in setup? Thank you!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects