is it really worth upgrading to Replika XT from Replika for $25? (NI half price sale going on)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I upgraded my Komplete to Ultimate just for Replika XT... ;) Well, I did get some other toys as well for the money.

Finally got to play with the demo of Replika XT last night.... it's blooming awesome for sure. The presets alone are worth their weight in gold, certainly 22 quid's worth of gold!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

I pulled the trigger for replika xt, and got to say I'm very happy

what u guys say about SUPERCHARGER GT? and what about DRIVER?

thanks!

How is the cpu usage on replika xt, in the past it was rather on S1. It is an awesome plugin though. Can really produce a wide range of sounds.

it's all well and good if you're on OSX 10.10 or higher.
comPLETELY lame that they don't support at least Mavericks.

michaeltn86 wrote:I pulled the trigger for replika xt, and got to say I'm very happy

I haven't used Supercharger enough to have an opinion, but Driver is one of my go-to distortion plugins for those really nasty sounds. It's especially juicy on arp synths with distortion and resonance through the roof.

Driver is very good indeed.

It is my go-to delay. It is well worth it to me. Don't they have a trial? if so give it a go and see if it is worth it for you.

michaeltn86 wrote:
what u guys say about SUPERCHARGER GT? !
It´s a beast! :tu:

Replika XT & Supercharger GT are both excellent. Supercharger GT gets nice and dirty like Kush UBK-1.

michaeltn86 wrote:I pulled the trigger for replika xt, and got to say I'm very happy

thanks!
Supercharger GT is far and away my favorite compressor for kicks. I've gotten a few compliments on kicks it has processed. It can do so much more as well.
Seasoned IT vet, Mac user, and lover of music. Always learning.

I just did the upgrade last night. It's a lot of functionality added to an already sweet delay.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

For half price it's definitely worth.
No signature here!

Went for the upgrade, £22 well spent, it's just awesome.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

sqigls wrote:it's all well and good if you're on OSX 10.10 or higher.
comPLETELY lame that they don't support at least Mavericks.
Hi,
I'm still on Mavericks here, but I decided to download and install the demo of Replika XT (therefore, latest version)... Although not officially supported, it is working perfectly here in Cubase 9.5 and MAC OSX 10.9.5 (but didn't check it in any other DAWS, nor the AU version).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Return to “Effects”