how is support from DMG Audio & oeksound?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caine123 wrote:Hmmmm still no reply from both
I wrote to them yesterday and got a reply straight away, about my plug being NFR.

Very sorry about this, send me a PM with your email address and we'll track it down. It is possible that we never received the email for whatever reason or it's gone to spam hell.

Warm regards,
Krz

Samsam

When you've made your point, stop talking. It's way off topic now and I doubt anyone but you cares.

I have no idea who you are or what you do, so yeah, I absolutely offer peace on the off chance you had had a bad day and regretted getting so feisty for next to no reason.

Dredging up a post from years ago about something I admit to being harsh on seems just a little petty, but whatever vendetta you seem to have against me, well, that's your prerogative. I find it a little baffling as 99% of my posts here are positive and aim to help fellow musicians.

I run two businesses related to music/audio myself and never once tried to use KVR as a way of drawing attention to them. Make of that what you will.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers

Scorb
I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored...

Krzysztof Oktalski wrote:
Very sorry about this, send me a PM with your email address and we'll track it down. It is possible that we never received the email for whatever reason or it's gone to spam hell.

Warm regards,
Krz
thx :), sadly i didnt get a copy via your website but i think i made the points here + more info. i will check asap!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you try resending the email, or send PM me and I'll see to it.

Cheers,
Olli

hi Olli,

did again 2-3 days ago, will send you a pm...
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

djscorb wrote:
I'm good, you should STFU

peace

Return to “Effects”