NI Xmas gift?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Around when should we expect to hear about this year's free gift from NI? Seems like it is usually around now...

Let the count down to the complaining begin.
rsp
sound sculptist

Since 2011, they offered only really good stuff... don't think it'll be worth complaining really. :P

chk071 wrote:Since 2011, they offered only really good stuff... don't think it'll be worth complaining really. :P
:-)
I know you have been on kvr long enough to know that indeed the history has also been that people have complained about the free gifts.
rsp
sound sculptist

Absolutely. As just happened with the Waves gift. :) Which wasn't too great of course, but, still, free. No need to complain really. I didn't download it either BTW. But, that's rather for the hassle of installing that unspeakable Waves Center software, which really annoyed me the last time i had it installed.

But unless a free gift is wrecking havoc on your system I just don't' get it. IT's FREE!!! How entitled does one have to be to complain about something offered for free if you are disappointed by it.

anyway, we shall see :-)
I don't know what it is, I know what it is not :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:But unless a free gift is wrecking havoc on your system I just don't' get it. IT's FREE!!! How entitled does one have to be to complain about something offered for free if you are disappointed by it.
Agreed. :tu:

chk071 wrote:
zvenx wrote:But unless a free gift is wrecking havoc on your system I just don't' get it. IT's FREE!!! How entitled does one have to be to complain about something offered for free if you are disappointed by it.
Wasn't Replika free one year at XMas?
That was (and still is) a good one for sure. :party:

Examigan wrote:
chk071 wrote:
Wasn't Replika free one year at XMas?
That was (and still is) a good one for sure. :party:

yes it was.
rsp
sound sculptist

rsp

you are clearly not human!
its what separates us from the animals, we complain about everything!!!!

vurt wrote:

rsp

you are clearly not human!
its what separates us from the animals, we complain about everything!!!!
lol
clearly :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:I know you have been on kvr long enough to know that indeed the history has also been that people have complained about the free gifts.
I'm going to complain if the gift is anything less than a free upgrade to Maschine 3 hardware :lol:

Unless it's cash, im not interested.

Not even if it's something like Replika? Seriously, best freebie i ever came along. :) So good that i shelled out another 50 € to get the even better XT version.

AnX wrote:Unless it's cash, im not interested.
:D
Are those freebies refundable if i don't like them ?

Return to “Effects”