NI Xmas gift?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yup, I checked the system requirements just in case they'd done a sneaky Windows 10 only release, or something like that.

Did you update your graphics drivers as well?

sjm wrote:yup, I checked the system requirements just in case they'd done a sneaky Windows 10 only release, or something like that.
What OS are you on and your system specs?
rsp
sound sculptist

Paree wrote:Anybody else facing an issue with graphics? I dont have a dedicated graphics card and it just gets stuck and makes everything else freeze aswell. Sounds great though
No severe/freezing problems, per se, but the graphics are terribly grainy.

Phasis sounds great, but most elements of the GUI are pixelated. (I'd post a photo but I can't figure out how to, I keep getting a broken image icon lol) Could this be a graphics card issue as mentioned above? Is anyone else getting pixelated sliders and knobs?

Russell Grand wrote:Phasis sounds great, but most elements of the GUI are pixelated. (I'd post a photo but I can't figure out how to, I keep getting a broken image icon lol) Could this be a graphics card issue as mentioned above? Is anyone else getting pixelated sliders and knobs?

do you have replika or replika XT?
if you do do they appear fine?
rsp
sound sculptist

chk071 wrote:Did you update your graphics drivers as well?
I shudder to think what it's doing with the GPU during installation. Crashes while running the plugin, sure.

Windows 7 64 bit home (up to date), i7 4790 16GB. At any rate, a relatively modern PC with a relatively modern GPU with Open GL support.

My suspicion would be that the driver they're trying to use to mount the ISO is failing hard.

Running well here on i7 iMac with 24 gigs ram and high sierra 10.13.2 using Bitwig. I love this thing so much!!! amazing sound and to me very unique and nicely designed simple but powerful interface...

zvenx wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:Phasis sounds great, but most elements of the GUI are pixelated. (I'd post a photo but I can't figure out how to, I keep getting a broken image icon lol) Could this be a graphics card issue as mentioned above? Is anyone else getting pixelated sliders and knobs?

rsp
Yes I have Replika and everything on its GUI appears as intended.

sjm wrote:
I shudder to think what it's doing with the GPU during installation. Crashes while running the plugin, sure.

Windows 7 64 bit home (up to date), i7 4790 16GB. At any rate, a relatively modern PC with a relatively modern GPU with Open GL support.

My suspicion would be that the driver they're trying to use to mount the ISO is failing hard.

hmmm.
And I assume you have tried.
1) uninstalling and re downloading and installing NA
2) running it as an administrator (right click run as administrator)
rsp
sound sculptist

Russell Grand wrote:
zvenx wrote:

rsp
What graphic card do you have?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
sjm wrote:

hmmm.
And I assume you have tried.
1) uninstalling and re downloading and installing NA
2) running it as an administrator (right click run as administrator)
rsp
1) You gotta be kidding, I'm not risking my other installations for a freebie.
2) Of course.

Anyway, if anyone has a solution, let me hear it. Yes, I've tried turning it off and on again ;)
Last edited by sjm on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zvenx wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
zvenx wrote:

rsp
rsp
It's the standard Intel HD graphics card.

Russell Grand wrote:
zvenx wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
zvenx wrote:

rsp
rsp
Ok thanks.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
zvenx wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
zvenx wrote:

rsp
rsp
Ok thanks.
rsp
:tu:

Return to “Effects”