Izotope big problems to register and aut. iLok

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ghettosynth wrote:
mcbpete wrote: I get the sense that they are not doing the appropriate amount of maintenance.
Exactly, and its not rocket-science,..

Lets just hope for the better
HM

mcbpete wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:I dont understand why developers even bother with iLok.
Because it saves the developer having to create a proprietary copy protection thing from scratch. Actually if you have a lot of iLok plugins (and have to reinstall a batch of plugins/move to another machine) you'll soon appreciate how nice and hands off the process is - No searching for serial numbers, no challenge/response shenanigans (hoping the C/R server is functioning), just plug in the key with the licenses on it and all is good in the world !
Fair enough.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

From a "Thank you Izotope, you have absolutely no respect for you customers!" to "I got sorted out, thank you Izotope!" in an instant. Aren't forums always heart warming? :P

Not perfect, big room for improvement, but compared to what I experienced from Steinberg, there is still room for forgiving Izotope :-) :-) :-)

Yes I was sad and angered, for a reasom,..

Now time to move on

Wonder if this Vocalsynth is on-par with Antares for building vocal-harmonies in 3-4 layers

(speaking about basic quality of the engine)
HM

Return to “Effects”