Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.4.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tube Modulator

Thank you very much, Michael!
michaeltn86 wrote: here are four comments:
-in Logic Pro x the presets are out of order
Please, can you explain that a bit more? Presets should appear in a numbered menu, ordered by name.
-if u do a pro version, please make an optional window (like with a + window) to be more user friendly.
I guess you mean for the extra parameters, right?
-this was my first purchase, so in case it rans out of activation, what should I do? in the new High Sierra installation, I did 3 clean reinstalls =O. I definitely hope to avoid that, but just in case, would like to know :]
Just backup the ".alf" license file. We don't do online activations, so you should be able to activate the plugin as long as you keep that license file saved.
-when it's a mouse over or changing parameters, I'd like the numbers to be showed.
My bad here. I activated the popup readout only for the frequency knob, but more customers asked me to activate it for the Amount knobs as well. It'll be this way with the upcoming v1.0.1 update.

Cheers,
Luca

it's similar to ilok plugins preset problem in high Sierra.

and yes, I meant for extra parameters I think it should be put in a separate window as it's a very well thought out layout imo.

I also think the letters should be easier to read, but that's just nitpicking.

all noted with thanks. and please think about the bundle and release it asap :] I'm pumped up.

and output knob at least would be also very welcomed.
Last edited by michaeltn86 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

argh... that screenshot looks like APFS mess. Did you upgraded to High Sierra or clean install?

About the feature requests, all noted ;)

Thanks again!
Luca

I tried upgrading, and the result was not good, so I did clean install. thus the 3 installs and worries about activation.

Just upgraded from Tremolan (bought in Jan 2016!). Thanks Luca, $20 seems very reasonable :) You are not a shady scam-artist!

This is again a great sounding plugin, I'm happy I found your company because the plugins sound like if they were made for me :)

However, there is one flaw that bothers me: The synced LFO does not stay in phase with the song position. This is no problem for fast modulations, however If I want to emphasize certain chords, or points in time (on a reverb tail for example) it's completely unusable for that. Because everytime I start song playback, or insert a plugin with latency, or jump to another position, the phase of the modulation is changed and peaks and dips happen not where they happened before.

It's absolutely possible to do this, as for example Soundtoys or Fabfilter LFOs stay in phase,no matter If I restart playback or interupt the audio for a moment by inserting plugins that add latency. Hopefully you can do that, too.

Thanks for the feedback Dip. I'll definitely look into this.

In the meantime, I've been notified that the plugin is not restoring the selected preset when you load a project on some DAWs. This is happening exclusively on the VST version and, honestly, never happened before. I'm on it and I want to release an update VERY soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Luca

Audiority wrote:
-when it's a mouse over or changing parameters, I'd like the numbers to be showed.
My bad here. I activated the popup readout only for the frequency knob, but more customers asked me to activate it for the Amount knobs as well.
Please also for the LFO waveforms - I don't consider the tiny icons ultimately desctriptive...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

noted. In the meanwhile I identified the bug I metioned above and fixed it. I'll add some more fixes and release everything by tomorrow.

Luca

I love this plugin, and the price is very budget-friendly!

Now, please put Xenoverb on sale :D
A well-behaved signature.

this plugin sounded just different enough to my others I bought it even though I am beginning to hate coming to KVR and hitting my pocket book.

jens wrote:
hesnotthemessiah wrote:
Maybe you could setup a donation option on your site? I would gladly donate :tu:
Do you already have all other Audiority plugins?

I just purchased T7E (which I had skipped before because I already own too many great delay plugins anyway) to show my appreciation.

"Do I already have all the other Audiority plugins?"..................so you are calling me an amateur plugaholic now are you? :box: :hihi: Infact, I don't have one of their plugins, the SIDE FILTER. No real need for it as I have plenty of alternatives, but I might just get that in the next week or so, once my pay packet comes in.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Dip200 wrote: However, there is one flaw that bothers me: The synced LFO does not stay in phase with the song position. This is no problem for fast modulations, however If I want to emphasize certain chords, or points in time (on a reverb tail for example) it's completely unusable for that. Because everytime I start song playback, or insert a plugin with latency, or jump to another position, the phase of the modulation is changed and peaks and dips happen not where they happened before.
Hey Dip, please can you tell me what DAW and OS are you using? I'm trying to replicate this issue and timing seems to be ok on Logic Pro X here.

Thanks,
Luca

Tube Modulator updated to v1.0.1
– FIX: Presets not recalled while loading projects (VST)
– FIX: Pro Tools crashing while linking parameters
– FIX: Modulation still audible while Amount is 0 (both 68 Vibe modes)
– FIX: No popup on knobs

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Is this primarily for guitars? Every example i have heard seems that way. Just wondering what uses it may have elsewhere. Love Audiority stuff!

Return to “Effects”