soundtoys spring sale 2018 ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I know soundtoys make spring sale in 2017 with 50% OFF on bundle upgrade. Somebody know if this is the case in april 2018 ?

thanks

Mickael

We will see that in April?

mickaelmarin wrote:Hi,

I know soundtoys make spring sale in 2017 with 50% OFF on bundle upgrade. Somebody know if this is the case in april 2018 ?

thanks

Mickael
Dont do it. Save ya money! Soundtoys are pretty ordinary compared to others.

Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael
Recently I asked them a question concerning iLok bundling which they asked pretty quickly. In that answer was a hint to me that something is in the pipeline... We‘ll see.
IMO the total bundle at 50% is worth it just because its sheer mass of possibilies. And there are some interesting sound design possibilities in using the rack with certain FX chains. Just check the offer for such things from Patchpool for example. Here the total thing is more than the sum of its parts.

I'll probably be picking up the Soundtoys bundle during one of the sales this year. At 50% off it looks worth it. I'm more excited about grabbing the Fabfilter essentials bundle though. The EQ, Compressor and Reverb all seem fantastic in the brief time I demoed them.

Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael
Like which others?

rsp
sound sculptist

Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael
I highly disagree. Soundtoys are some of the most unique plugins out there.
I will admit that is a matter of opinion of course. But I think there is a large proportion of users that would agree with me.

if you can find a few licenses people are selling cheap like the "little" versions it would probably be a good idea to buy those and then wait for the sale because you will be able to trade in the licenses on top of the sale for an even lower price

Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael

Like you had much of a clue...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Straight2Vinyl wrote:I'll probably be picking up the Soundtoys bundle during one of the sales this year. At 50% off it looks worth it. I'm more excited about grabbing the Fabfilter essentials bundle though. The EQ, Compressor and Reverb all seem fantastic in the brief time I demoed them.
Fabfilter vs soundtoys? Don't do this man they're both kickass devs...

Just get both a lil debt never hurt anyone ahahaha

I do.

Rsp
Local Man wrote:
Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael
I highly disagree. Soundtoys are some of the most unique plugins out there.
I will admit that is a matter of opinion of course. But I think there is a large proportion of users that would agree with me.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael
Like which others?

rsp
Like fabfilter, softube, zynaptiq. This is my opinion, bear that in mind. I'm just putting myself in your shoes. Most of the replies with be other people's opinions too

Of course.

But I don't find much overlap between the three companies you mention.
But they all make great products, but for what soundtoys do, I prefer soundtoys....there are a few fabfilter products that I use all the time but none are modulation effects or saturation effects, same with softube, I personally use more eq and compressors from them... I have their flanger/doubler product but havent used it in ages.. sadly I dont' have any zynaptiq product, but I don't get the sense their products cover bread and butter things like soundtoys do.
I personally don't think echoboy, pan man, crystallizer, Radiator, Decapitator and a few others have anything that beats them....
my 2 cents
rsp

Kinh wrote:
zvenx wrote:
Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael
Like which others?

rsp
Like fabfilter, softube, zynaptiq. This is my opinion, bear that in mind. I'm just putting myself in your shoes. Most of the replies with be other people's opinions too
sound sculptist

I couldn't live without Sountoys it kills me waiting for another one to be made.

Kinh wrote:

thanks

Mickael
I feel the exact opposite. :shrug:
IMO Soundtoys makes some of the best fx around. Well worth the cost, on sale or not.

Return to “Effects”