How do you like PM/Plug&Mix Plugins?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
P&M V.I.P. Bundle

shidostrife wrote:
Bug Music wrote:(Public service announcement: if you have an M-Audio account log in to see if you can get 5 of these free out of the VIP bundle)
Thanks! I have 2 keystation keyboards registered so I could get 10 :hyper:
Nice !!
I tried the same thing, but I registered my oxygen keyboard and my audio interface under the same email, so I could only get the 5.
If you have 2 accounts, under different emails, you can probably get 10 !
I think it's tied to email address of the account.

- Jay

Bug Music wrote:
shidostrife wrote:
Bug Music wrote:(Public service announcement: if you have an M-Audio account log in to see if you can get 5 of these free out of the VIP bundle)
Thanks! I have 2 keystation keyboards registered so I could get 10 :hyper:
Nice !!
I tried the same thing, but I registered my oxygen keyboard and my audio interface under the same email, so I could only get the 5.
If you have 2 accounts, under different emails, you can probably get 10 !
I think it's tied to email address of the account.

- Jay
Bummer, mine's also on one email. Haven't tried registering the plugins tho, but there are two links on my account.

I already had a lot of different plugins when I got the PM Vip bundle. It started with the free version of PM-Analoger that they gave away for free about a year ago, and I liked it's character. In this bundle there are a handful of effect types that were missing in my existing collection. Besides of that I love the fact that these PM plugs are so easy to work with.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Some of P&M plugins have become for me the closest replacement for much more expensive plug-ins that I used in a commercial studio.
Analoger for DUY DAD Tape ($400!), Retro Limiter for McDSP 4040 Retro Limiter on lead vocals, Degradiator for McDSP FutzBox for "phone-like" manually cutted vocal "delays", etc.

I use and own lots of plug ins in my productions and PM have their place.Good value for money and i most often use them on guitar or bass guitar when a track calls for those instruments.
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Well, i have an old Oxygen 8 v2 registered but it doesn't seem to count, even if they say "Oxygen Series"...

i put up some for sale like compressors, i got already too many. but the ANALOGER and CLARITY seem to be unique, i got many saturators/enhancers, have to compare with RBass, MaxxBass, Radiator etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Despite my supposed snobbery earlier in the thread, I also own the VIP bundle. I just thought the premise of the thread seemed entirely sarcastic. :D

One of my favorites in the lineup is the Leslie simulator. Analoger does have a fairly high noise floor, but it has an interesting character nonetheless. As others have said, the Digital Plate and Dimension 3D are great little plugs and nice to have in the arsenal, especially if you pickup the bundle here in the FS forum on the cheap.

Cheers!

I like a lot. I have best brands top. PM makes amazing fast job when i want quickly add something for specific tracks during mixing. I love Simplicity, low CPU use and sound and especially meters !!!

Return to “Effects”