I HATE bundles! :D

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think his passion is collecting plugins just like action figures and not really making music :hihi:

Neon Breath wrote:I think his passion is collecting plugins just like action figures and not really making music :hihi:
Whether he makes music or not is not something I can comment on. However, I'm pretty confident that he has the worst case of g.a.s to be witnessed by this forum :P :hug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:I think his passion is collecting plugins just like action figures and not really making music :hihi:
Whether he makes music or not is not something I can comment on. However, I'm pretty confident that he has the worst case of g.a.s to be witnessed by this forum :P :hug:
Yeaaaah we should help him and give him a therapy! :P

We are here Caine, don't worry everything's gonna be ok.

im so glad you guys care for me :D :tu:

believe it or not! i did following stuff so far!

my list of TO delete/hide vsts (from bundles/installers)

i deleted around 20 freebies/CM/Beat plugins i dont need

also put up more vsts for sale.

so i deleted/hid/for sale about 40-50 vsts so far! mostly effects, i will start with synths later. cause now i have to sort out more and then the COMPARING starts! mostly hard with comps, eq's, saturators :(

imma make comparisons very soon!

and believe it or not, thx so much for this community! my 2nd home :phones:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:im so glad you guys care for me :D :tu:

so i deleted/hid/for sale about 40-50 vsts so far! mostly effects, i will start with synths later. cause now i have to sort out more and then the COMPARING starts! mostly hard with comps, eq's, saturators :(

Good job! I have nowhere near your level of stuff, but I will also be clearing out the folders a little, very soon.

Thanks for taking the little jokes with good humour :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Caine123 wrote:im so glad you guys care for me :D :tu:

Good job! I have nowhere near your level of stuff, but I will also be clearing out the folders a little, very soon.

Thanks for taking the little jokes with good humour :tu:
no offense taken at all :)! the other way i must be annoying..... so thanks for caring for me :hyper: :hihi:
imma present my sorting soooooooooooooooooooon!

keep in mind, everything is legal! i could have already began to build a house :(

DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

e@rs wrote:
samsam wrote:Why don't you just stop posting questions about plugins, stop buying plugins, and just make music instead?
Easy thing to advice, but did YOU actually succeed doing that?

If so, how :?:
Its easy. Make music without thinking about "why i have so many plugins" because it has nothing to do with music making :)

If such small thing bothers you and prevents you from making music i tend to think there are some psychological issues :)

The only bundle I ever got was the Cableguys full bundle, as I was interested in every single plugin.
Other than that, bundles almost always include plugins I don't really care about, so I just avoid them 99% of the times.

Return to “Effects”