Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Subspace

zynaptiq wrote:
CinningBao wrote: I'd still like to understand why the reverb space empties out when adjusting the wet/dry.
What do you mean with "empties out"? Do you mean that the wet component fades out, and then comes back at the new level when you stop dragging?
I do, indeed, mean exactly that! That's not how a wet/dry mix knob is supposed to work, so why does it in this plugin?

I THINK that this may be a case where the dual buffering was activated for that parameter by accident. I'll forward the issue to the devs.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Interesting. Thanks!
So it isn't a simple mix (e.g. multiply one signal by 1 and the other by 0) control?

CinningBao wrote:Interesting. Thanks!
So it isn't a simple mix (e.g. multiply one signal by 1 and the other by 0) control?
Hmmm... and if so, does that mean that we should be careful with automating the plugin (because of constant recalculations during tweaking)?

(Not that I personally usually changes reverb settings mid-song as that might give unnatural results.)
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Because of all the buzz and discussion concerning Subspace, I went to the Zynaptic website and looked at the promo video for Adaptiverb (which I haven't tried). For anyone who, like myself, is not familiar with these beauties, I truly suggest watching at least the first minute of that video. I am hugely impressed with how the sounds are drenched in reverb without getting the least muddy.

I am usually not that interested in audio quality anymore since one can make a hit song with any DAW's onboard fx. Instead, I am more intrigued by creative/sound-sculpting plugins such as MMorph. This plugin, however, was something else!

As the price tag for Adaptiverb is a bit high for me as a hobby musician, and the parameters a few too many since I have so little time on my hands and rather spend my free time on composing (or on the KVR forum :) ), I would really like a lite version of it (as suggested by pixel85). Perhaps something with presets only plus the Freeze button, with an MSRP of 129 and saled for 69/79 from time to time.

In any case - Wow! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Go MuLab!

i just can't register this plugin.
i have ilok installed , all other plugins thru ilok works fine

https://ibb.co/fQzMUp

I think you should contact Zynaptiq privately for your issue, they are most of the time pretty quick to help.

I think you should contact Zynaptiq privately for your issue, they are most of the time pretty quick to help.

i did once, mentioned and nothing happened.

SparkySpark wrote:Because of all the buzz and discussion concerning Subspace, I went to the Zynaptic website and looked at the promo video for Adaptiverb (which I haven't tried). For anyone who, like myself, is not familiar with these beauties, I truly suggest watching at least the first minute of that video. I am hugely impressed with how the sounds are drenched in reverb without getting the least muddy.

I am usually not that interested in audio quality anymore since one can make a hit song with any DAW's onboard fx. Instead, I am more intrigued by creative/sound-sculpting plugins such as MMorph. This plugin, however, was something else!

As the price tag for Adaptiverb is a bit high for me as a hobby musician, and the parameters a few too many since I have so little time on my hands and rather spend my free time on composing (or on the KVR forum :) ), I would really like a lite version of it (as suggested by pixel85). Perhaps something with presets only plus the Freeze button, with an MSRP of 129 and saled for 69/79 from time to time.

In any case - Wow! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah, it still is the most incredible reverb plugin I know. Simply wonderful.

Fleer wrote: Yeah, it still is the most incredible reverb plugin I know. Simply wonderful.
Yes, this is an excellent sounding verb!

fidox wrote:i did once, mentioned and nothing happened.
We have no open support requests of this type so my guess is some sort of SPAM filter.

The code you used is most likely simply expired. PM me including your iLok ID and email address and I'll sort you out with a fresh one :party:
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

SUBSPACE is freakin' awesome. Only 4 patches/settings but I can almost always use one of the 4 in a track and it just works. Brilliant! :clap:

Russell Grand wrote:SUBSPACE is freakin' awesome. Only 4 patches/settings but I can almost always use one of the 4 in a track and it just works. Brilliant! :clap:
I agree it sounds great. In your opinion Russell, what do you feel is the sonic difference between this reverb and other hi quality reverbs?
Go MuLab!

zynaptiq wrote:
fidox wrote:i did once, mentioned and nothing happened.
We have no open support requests of this type so my guess is some sort of SPAM filter.

I emailed them last night around 10:30pm (Uk) as my Subspace ilok serial wasnt accepted, I received a reply within 1 minute with a new serial.
:clap:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”